cac1959 Trade Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cac1959 Trade Feedback

I've traded with Chris many times. He's sent me a few "bumper" packages that have really helped me out and really helped me get cars that I wouldn't have been able to get as I started collecting so late and some cars are exclusive to the US.

Chris is turely the best trader that I know - he even goes out of his way to help out others (even if it is to feed his cars addiction). His communications are great, packaging is great, patience is great.

Overall just GREAT

Highly recommendable to trade with

I have had more trades with Chris then any other person (litrually thousands of pounds worth!), he is the most trust worthy, honest and friendy person I have ever met on the Cars scene.

Thanks Chris !

Comment

Just had another great package from Chris! It had Cars 2 US store exclusives, Barry Diesel, Some colour changers, box sets and singles

Thanks!

Comment

Just received a 'huge' box from my good friend Chris. He helped me find some great cars that my sons and I needed.
        Chris went out of his way to pick some Cars2 up for me- I must be the only person in Canada to have the new puzzles with exclusive cars, lights and sounds and launchers.
        Chris also found some very hard to find cars for me; which he traded me at 'retail cost'
        Thanks Chris for everything!

Comment

Chris helped me ship some cars from US to China. Wow, Chris's package let me know what is first class warpage. Thank you, Chris. without your help, I cannot get some amazing cars on card. We all know Chris is a very kind man, very very nice. Thank you, Chris.

Comment

all the above comments are so true and just to add some more positivity for Chris. He's an awesome guy very accommodating and a very nice guy to boot....Not literately but you know what I mean...thanks Big Time Chris
            Oh nearly forgot,,,,package was very well wrapped and arrived extremely fast plus the items were perfectly amazing

StU

Comment

Received a great package from Chris.
              What more can be said that hasn't already been said?
              Fantastic packaging and arrived in lightning speed.
              So helpful and goes out of his way to help others.
              Top notch trader.
              Thanks so much Chris.

Via Android.

Comment

All 100% pefect once again ! Many thanks Chris

Comment

MR C has helped me out yet again, great trader, great man, great friend!

Comment

This is my 3rd or 4th time I have part trade and bought from Chris, he helped me out big time with some Toon 4 packs that I didn't get first time round and some kmart rubber tires traveling many miles to help me out. Chris thanks so much, hope you enjoy your movie moments as much as I will enjoy the 4 packs with my son 'Good Times'.

Comment

Sir Chris has helped me out yet again, cant thank you enough, son loves the cars!!!!!!!!!!

Packaged extremely well and arrived very quickly, this man is one of a kind!

Comment

Score another perfect trade for Chris.

Comment

Chris has to be one of the most helpful guys there is.
                          Another great package with the Kmart 7 racers I needed.
                          Thanks a million and then some!

Comment

Got a really nice package from Chris who I cant thank enough. From the UK to the US thankyou. Cant wait for my holiday there 3 weeks in June 2012 driving from Pittsburg to Florida and stopping at many of the stores on the way for Cars items (if they get stock in that is) Thanks Mark

Comment

Another great trade with Chris.
                              Superb packaging as always. Great comms. Top man.
                              Happy to help you any time you need.
                              10/10

Comment

Working...
                              X