Topher Dawg's Feedback Page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topher Dawg's Feedback Page

Didn't see one here so I decided to start one. Got a cool package from Topher Dawg in the mail yesterday. Great communication and awesome trade. Hope to work out another one soon.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

I received a Rip Clutchgoneski single from TopherDawg today... it will be going onto DeceptiCog72283 in Canada along with other Cars I have for him... quick shipping, great communication... superb packaging... many thanks, TopherDawg!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Received trade contents from Brian today. Shipped nicely, great communication. Always a pleasure to deal with.
      Thanks for the hookup!

Comment

Got my package from TD. He just jammed the car in the box totally messing up the card!!

...but that's OK, I told him to do that!

Thanks for the trade!

Comment

Great trade with TopherDawg... I sent him some Cars that he needed... he sent me some Cars that I needed... quick shipping... very well packaged... great communication... Highly recommended... Many, many thanks, TopherDawg!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Got a really neat package from TopherDawg last week. Thanks for your help in getting this great item!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Topherdawg is seriously as good as it gets!! He goes out of his way to help out many of us!! Had several trades with him as well as purchases and all were well packed and exrremely fair. Thanks TD for everything! !

Comment

I received a fabulous package from TopherDawg earlier this week... I appreciate everything you went through to help me add 3 Cars items I didn't have to my collection... great communication... very well packaged... quick shipping... Looking forward to future trades.

Comment

Got a sweet box from Topherdawg this week. thanks for the help my friend!

Comment

Completed a trade and a purchase with Brian. Always a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Another great trade with the Dawg. He made me an offer I couldn't refuse!

Comment

Working...
                      X