No announcement yet.

Pirelliboy Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great transaction with Simon. Really pleased with Fred and Bob Cutlass, thanks mate.

Comment

I got a great pack through from Simon the other day, which I got at excellent prices and his communication was great throughout, I hope to trade with Simon again soon in the future

Comment

I received a great package from pirelliboy this week... some great Cars on international cardback, 6 Supercharged Cars that I needed as I work to complete a set of Supercharged singles, and a few Hot Wheels that I'd not been able to find... as always, great communication, great packaging, and quick shipping... I highly recommend Simon to others and look forward to future trades... Many thanks, pirelliboy!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

So happy with my trade with Simon, great communication, excellent packaging and a pleasure to deal with. Onto our next! Thanks again! Xx

Comment

Another fabulous trade with Simon, fast postage, excellently packed (better than alot of retail places) and amazing communication.

Thanks so much. Delighted with my item and thanks so much for making our day! Thats a big one off my list!

Comment

Great trade with Simon. Fast shipping, great packaging. Looking forward to other trades in the future.

Comment

My first completed trade on the forum!
                Thanks simon, really pleased with my name is not chuck!
                Great packaging and quick delivery.
                Look forward to dealing again in the future

Rob
                My Trader feedback thread:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...5-Rob-Feedback

Comment

Great purchase from Simon! Bought about 10 or so Cars and was so pleased with them all! He did me a great deal, cars packaged well and he even sent a free poster for my son-which he loves! Very much looking forward to trading/buying again in the future! Thanks Simon!

Comment

Simon was kind enough to provide a home to some Cars.
                    I am glad I was able to help him out; he was very patient as the box made an overseas journey.
                    Hope we can continue to help each other out!

Comment

Awesome trade between Oz and the uk.

Thank you!

Comment

I got my end of an amazing trade from Simon the other day. I think the box he sent it in was made of bulletproof cardboard and there was enough internal protection to handle a ninja attack. Thanks!!!

Comment

Had a great trade with pirelliboy this summer... great communication... great job on packaging... looking forward to many more... Many thanks, pirelliboy!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                          X