Clearysdad19 Trade Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearysdad19 Trade Feedback

Helped out Clearysdad19 with 2 Cars from me that he needed and a Car from djjd21 that we sent to me to minimize shipping... great communication... super fast payment... Glad to help him out and look forward to our next trade... Many thanks, Clearysdad19!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Just got my package today. Thanks! The loose mama b. is in fantastic condition! Enjoy your cars.
    Last edited by Ferris; 05-23-2013, 02:58 AM.

Comment

I'm glad she arrived safe and sound. I guess I'll get mine tomorrow.

Comment

Strange...the tracking shows that the expected delivery is today. I guess it just missed the truck. Well, I guess you have something to look forward to tomorrow.

Comment

Sold an item to Clearysdad, and payment was made super quick! GREAT communication... thanks for the deal!

Comment

cool trade transaction with Clearysdad. Hope the little one enjoys!
            May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Sold a couple of cars to Clearysdad.
              Great comminucation and fast payment.

Look forward to future transactions / trades.
              Cars Addict

Comment

Sold some Cars to Clearysdad19 paid quick, solid communication all the way.
                Would trade\sell\buy anytime!
                Thanks.

Comment

Clearysdad19 purchased a couple of cars from me, great communication and very fast payment. Would not hesitate to sell or trade with him again.

Comment

Completed a super trade with Clearysdad. Super fast shipping and items came as expected!

Comment

Helped out Clearysdad19 with a Silver Frosty from Jeaks... he waited patiently for me to get a chance to mail and paid the postage costs quickly... let me know when he'd received the package... He's definitely one of the good guys... Looking forward to future trades... Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

many thanks to jeff for a great trade.packaging was excellent as well as the comms.

hope we can help each other out again in the not to distant future.

many thanks

jason

Comment

Did my first deal with this user and everything went smooth. Received quick payment and communication was great - very easy to deal with.

Comment

Had a great trade with Clearysdad19 this summer... quick shipping, great communication, and patiently waited for me to get his package mailed... Many thanks, Jeff, for helping me out and supporting PCD.

Comment

Working...
                            X