PopeMobile feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PopeMobile feedback

I purchased some Cars from PopeMobile... good price, great communication, very well packaged - USPS destroyed the box cramming it into our mailbox, but due to his packing job, the Cars inside were in great condition... Quick shipping too... I now have a Bindo I can open as well as the Miles Axelrod variant from the Cartney Brakin case... Looking forward to future transactions... Many thanks, PopeMobile!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I purchased some Cars from PopeMobile and had no problems. He sent a tracking number and was quick to ship. I would buy from him again any day.

Comment

I received my end of a trade with PopeMobile today. It was well packed, came fast and items in great condition. Thanks!

Comment

Purchased Fabrizio from Popmobile, very happy with the purchase! He's a great collector to do business with.
        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Rcvd a 2012 poster from popemobile packed very nicely fast shipping. Thanks.

Comment

I purchased an item from Popemobile and everything was great!!! Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
            X