Ferris feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris feedback

Completed a trade with ferris nicely packed and arrived quickly. I would recommend every one to trade

Again Ferris Helped me out with Materhosen Packaged very nice and super fast shipping

Comment

Happy to of traded with Ferris to obtain Mama Topolino and Don Grumlin! Shipped fast and packed well!
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Recently completed a trade with Ferris, which I should mention went perfectly! He sent them extremely quickly, and I couldn't be happier with the Cars I got from him. They're awesome! Thanks again, and I hope you like the Car I sent you!

Comment

He was nice enough to pick up an item for me that I was looking for and we had a trade going on! Very nice and friendly, thanks again, I really appreciate it!

Comment

Just completed a trade with Ferris and everything went smooth - items arrived well packed. Ferris is very easy to work with - nice guy! Thx!

Comment

Ferris feedback

Thanks much for helping me knock one more off my wants list. Dwindles it does.
              Awesome, easy guy to work with.

Comment

Quick, easy, painless, fair transaction. Items well packaged.

Comment

Another great trade with Ferris... Darren sent a few Cars I needed in exchange for some Christmas Cars that he needed... quick shipping... well packaged... great communication... I highly recommend him to others and look forward to our next trade... Many thanks, Ferris!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Received a great package from Darren. He helped me finish my deserts. Packed great super fast shipping. Great asset to community.

Comment

Ferris and I have had numerous trades and transactions. Ferris is one of a great group of guys on here that always goes above and beyond and is just really easy to deal with. I could not recommend trading and transacting with Ferris highly enough.

Comment

My first transatlantic Cars purchase and Darren is first class, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Comment

Ferris feedback

Completed my first trade with Darren, and it couldn't have been better... He helped me out with stripped kabuto that I wanted to get since the last PCD contest!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Great trade with Ferris. Real nice guy and easy to work with. Couldn't give a higher recommendation.

Comment

Another perfect trade with Ferris! Thanks for the help my friend. Until next time!

Comment

Working...
                              X