jeff Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeff Feedback

Just completed a nice trade with jeff & everything was great Fast shipping, good communication & items well packaged! Thanks again & hope we can trade again in the future!

Just got JC gremlin from Jeff packaged great fast shipping. Great to work with.

Comment

Just finished a trade with Jeff , everything went smooth and arrived well-packed.

Comment

Just completed my second trade with Jeff & had another great trading experience. Great communication, fast shipping & a very helpful guy. Thanks again Jeff! Two thumbs up from Oz

Comment

I have worked with Jeff several times now and he is a great guy to deal with. Trade/Sell/Buy away!

Comment

Had a great trade with Jeff, great communication, great to deal with.

Comment

I bought a load of old cars from Jeff that looked like new when they arrived down under!

Great price, packing and quick communication.

I will be keeping an eye on his extras thread hoping to score more great cars in the future!

Comment

Once again major package arrived from Jeff and like always very good communication, fast and correct shipping (overseas)! Hope to do a lot more business in the near future!!! Thx Jeff!!!!

Comment

had my first trade with jeff and can honestly say what a pleasure it was.great comms throughout,hope we can help each other out again in the not too distant future.

many thanks again for the great trade

jason

Comment

Jeff sold me some cars, quick shipping, more than fair prices, very nice guy, thanks

Comment

Ow yes third time and again very nice large box arrived over here from Jeff!!!!
                      Wonderfull items and fast shipping, superb communication and very good prices!!!

Thx

Comment

Working...
                      X