DiZz trade feedback.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DiZz trade feedback.

Just got Taco Mater Desert mcqueen and yojimbo nicely packed super fast shipping great communication. Highly recommended.

Just got some awesome Cars from DiZz that I can't get in the U.S. for some of my extras! Shipping to the Netherlands didn't cost a whole bunch and didn't take very long either.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Got some great cars from DiZz last night from a trade...packaging was great and shipping was very fast...highly recommended!!!

Comment

Got another great package now my 2012 1-50 all have numbers on them.

Comment

Completed my 2nd trade with DiZz for some more great cars, communication, packaging and shipping speed were great. Hope to trade again in the future.

Comment

I've had a couple of great trades with DizZ over the last few months, and everything has been great. Packaging is first rate.

Comment

Did a great trade with DiZz, well packed and I'm happy! Definitely work with him again.
              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

had my first trade with dizz and couldn't have been better,communication,packaging and shipping was all fantastic.

many thanks for the great trade,hope we can help each other out again in the future.

jason

Comment

Did a great trade with DiZz in which I got some very hard to find cars packaged superbly.

Comment

DIZz, top man! Thanks so much for the trade, I got the package in great time and very well packed. Really pleased and hope to trade again one day. Thanks for helping me out with my collection DIZz. Cheers!

Comment

Received my end of my trade with dizz.
                      Great communication, awesome cars and will hopefully trade again
                      Thanks dizz

Comment

DiZz traded me the foreign-exclusive cars Taia Decotura and Taco Mater. It was my first trade with him and I would definitely trade with him again. Good communication, shipping and packaging, nothing to worry about. Thanks!

Comment

Completed another great trade with Dizz. Really easy. Amazing packing, quick postage and fantastic cars. I look forward to more trades between the Netherlands and Australia!

Comment

Working...
                          X