All4mase Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All4mase Feedback

Sold some Cars to this family a few weeks ago.
    Great communication. Paid promptly.
    Overall great transaction!

Thanks again and enjoy!

I had a very positive trade with All4Mase... Great communication, well packaged, quick shipping... I'm looking forward to trading with them in the future and highly recommend them to others... many thanks, All4Mase!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Completed our first trade
      Looking forward to trading in the future.
      Everything arrived in excellent condition!
      Thanks again

Comment

Sorry thought I had done this already!

Thanks so much for a great trade! I am delighted with our trade and thanks so much. I will definitely trade with Amber and Roy again. Thanks for your excellent communication and help.

Thanks again. Laura xx

Comment

Completed 2 trades with the Griz family. Happy to help out and hope we can deal again!

Comment

Another great trade with All4Mase... we each sent out Cars the other needed... Great communication... very well packaged... quick shipping... and thanks as well for including UPC codes for the German promo Cars.... Looking forward to future trades... Thank you once again!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Purchased some cars from Amber & Roy. They were so nice to help me out & I really do appreciate it. Super smooth transaction too.

Comment

I bought some nice cars from Amber and Roy:
                Great communication and a very smooth transaction!
                They are really nice people...Great to have new cars friends in the States!
                I´m happy to help you out anytime if you need something from the Netherlands...

Comment

Amber got me 2 beautiful cars, amazing communication, fast shipment,TOP!!!
                  please again soon

Comment

Yet another great trade with All4Mase... Great communication... willing to add more to my package... everything was well packaged to protect from damage... I appreciate the opportunity to help each other out and look forward to future trades... Many, many thanks, All4Mase!

Comment

Was really pleased amber and Roy helped me out when I wanted some extra cars
                      Can't thank enough and look forward to trading in the future. Perfect packaged items

Comment

Completed my first trade with Roy, everything went great, hopefully the first of many.

Comment

Another great trade with All4Mase... Roy and Amber helped me out with some great Hot Wheels and some 2014 singles... very well packaged... quick shipping... great communication... highly recommended... looking forward to our next trade... Many thanks, All4Mase!

Comment

Got an awesome package from All4Mase today! A deluxe Car I still haven't seen any sign of out here. Fast shipping and great packaging. Looking forward to future trades!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I sent Roy something to give to his son for Christmas and he sent me the brand new Nelson Blindspot, everything went as smooth as possible, he's a great trader who really knows what he's doing. I hope you, Mase, and the family have a great Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                              X