No announcement yet.

All4mase Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally getting around to leaving feedback for these wonderful people. Made a great trade through the PCD Facebook page! Great deal, great packaging, great trade all around!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Completed another trade with Roy. Good communication and items were packed very nicely and shipped promptly.
      Thanks again!

Comment

Thanks to Roy and Amber for a fantastic trade. All went smooth and it was real pleasure. Already looking forward to the next one! Thanks again both!

Comment

Sold some cars to Roy and payment was quick and transaction was smooth and clearly communicated. Sorry to wait so long to leave feedback!!!

Comment

Just completed my first trade with Roy. Very pleased. Well packaged and great communication. Looks forward to trading again!

Comment

Several more great trades with All4Mase... Roy and Amber have helped me out with many Cars that I wouldn't have in my collection... items are always well packaged... shipped quickly... great communication... Many thanks for all you've done for me and PCD, All4Mase!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
              X