Stuart W feedback:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuart W feedback:

Just completed a trade in person with Stuart W in a Toys R Us car park! I traded Donna Pitts for J Curby Gremlin. Awesome stuff, thanks Stu and nice to meet you! Until the next time

Another great trade completed with Stuart W. Thanks alot mate

Comment

Great trade with Stuart, always a pleasure to exchange e-mails with

Comment

Completed a trade with Staurt today after his recent trip to France. He kindly picked up the pitty band, Mildred, Doug Speedcheck 2 pack and a Heavy Metal Mater box set. Wow!! Thanks soo much Stuart, top man!

Comment

A massive THANKS to my good friend Stuart, who has recently hooked me up with some of the best Cars money can buy. If it wasn't for Stuart I'd still be dreaming of adding these Cars to my collection. I will get around to taking a group photo of our recent trades soon but for now, here are my 2 favourite trades from yesterday -thanks again Stuart!

Comment

A few more nice grabs!

Comment

Great trade with Stuart. I've got nothing but positive things to say. He's a great guy to work with. Thanks, again.

Comment

Yet another great trade completed with Stu yesterday, got this and the Father Burke 3 pack, thanks so much mate!

Comment

Another great trade with Stuart today, here are some of the goodies:

Thanks Stuart for all your help!

Comment

Working...
                  X