Raginpage Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raginpage Feedback

I just want to let everyone know to feel confident making trades with Raginpage. We have done at least a half a dozen, if not more, and they are always very fair, arrive quickly, packaged great and he responds very quickly to e-mails! Plus, he always seems to get his hands on great extras!

I can vouch for Raginpage as well. He lives in the next town over from me and I've met him in person. No worries about trading with this guy.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I too can vouch for Brent, have met up with him for a couple of trades...very smooth transactions...

Comment

Brent just picked up a Franz, Ned, and my first 2014 Cars cardback for me the other day. I have yet to see any of them in a store. Opened Franz last night and the Ned is actually for a co-worker. Works out better when you work with your local collectors instead of against them!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I too have had a couple of great trades with Rageinpage... great communication... quick shipping... well packaged... I highly recommend him to others... I'm looking forward to future trades with Brent.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Completed a purchase from Brent. Helped me out with a couple of RSC cars I've yet to see in stores, very reasonable prices. If you haven't done so, I recommend taking a look at his extensive list of cars for sale.

Comment

Made a purchase from Brent! I was very happy to do business with him in person, him and his family are wonderful people to do business with!
              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Bought some Cars from Brent, smooth transaction with excellent communication and fast shipping.
                Thanks Brent.

Comment

Awesome guy, thanks a bunch Brent. Purchased some cars from him and everything went smoothly.
                  Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Great guy to deal with, Purchased some Cars from him and all was spot on! One of the quickest parcels to arrive from the states

Very happy with our new additions, Hope to deal with you again Brent

Comment

Awesome to deal with. Recently purchased a bulk of cars, great communication and great packing. Will deffinateley deal with again.. Thanks Brent

Comment

Just had a few boxes shipped over from Brent and he is first class. Split the order for me to reduce the chances of import duty etc. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Thanks for all your efforts with me.

Comment

I just received my second big box in the past 6 months from Brent.

Amazing cars, pitties and haulers that looked factory fresh when taking them out of the box.

I'd highly recommend anyone buy his extras!

Comment

I sold a hauler to Raginpage and it went very smooth. Brent is easy to deal with, communicates well and paid immediately. Perfect transaction.

Comment

Just bought Charlie Checker and Mack Hauler from Raginpage. Great transaction. Quick replies, quick shipping, and everything was carefully packaged. Items arrived in better condition than I ever expected. It'd be hard to find things in such good condition in the stores. Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X