No announcement yet.

2018-19 Cars Checklist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: Added some more new cars and fixed some mistakes. I’ll add the rest of the new cars later

Comment

UPDATE 03/25/2019

Revamped the ENTIRE checklist!

Each series is now in its respective colour code, and the portions of each series are broken down into three bolded parts: Singles, Deluxes, and 2-Packs.

Comment

Update 6/19/2019

Added some more cars and a new series.

Comment

Thank you once again, SamB2003, for your efforts in creating and maintaining this checklist... I greatly appreciate it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            Thank you once again, SamB2003, for your efforts in creating and maintaining this checklist... I greatly appreciate it.
            No problem!

Comment

Did Emily Engine actually get released?

I ask that as the World of Cars forum are usually very quick off the mark in getting photos up on their site and she's never appeared, whilst Biz Torqsen has!

https://bdd.worldofcars-forum.fr/ser...19&header=cars

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                Did Emily Engine actually get released?

I ask that as the World of Cars forum are usually very quick off the mark in getting photos up on their site and she's never appeared, whilst Biz Torqsen has!

https://bdd.worldofcars-forum.fr/ser...19&header=cars
                As far as I know, niftynigel, Emily Engine has yet to have been officially released... since we are starting to see 2020 releases in stores, she may become a 2020 release.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Update 08/2/2019

Despite the title of the thread saying "2018 Cars Checklist," this page also includes 2019 and Blue Desert releases, but I added a Blue Desert text to some of the cars that's on the card. Also added the upcoming Speedy Comet single to the Piston Cup Racers category.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

As far as I know, niftynigel, Emily Engine has yet to have been officially released... since we are starting to see 2020 releases in stores, she may become a 2020 release.
                    Thanks Chris. Somehow, the alerts / messages system didn't let me know you had replied.

Comment

Update 08/26/2019: Removed all Blue Desert releases, as I have put them in a new thread for them.

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...sert-checklist

Comment

Working...
                      X