Cars Hauler Checklist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars Hauler Checklist

* Thanks to Deano of www.carsthetoys.com for the use of his team logo images

There are no pictures of the Shiny Wax Hauler as it was never released other than as a prototype

Bumper $avew Hauler is not listed as it has not been released as a "single" hauler
    Last edited by MrBrownstone; 05-11-2012, 10:30 AM. Reason: Updated with pictures of haulers

Looking forward to the checklist...

Shiny Wax hauler was never released...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Checklist updated with images...

The only on that's missing is a carded Octane Gain Hauler. If anyone has one, could you take a picture of it and send it to pixarcarsdiecast@gmail.com so I can complete the visual checklist?

Thanks

Comment

Hi!
        I found this link about Shiny Wax and i think is released yet --> link

Comment

I would like to ask my son get the Mack Hauler (Mack Transporter) /from Walmart/ with car Trailer (included Bug Mouth Lightning McQueen #07) release in 2009. .)
          Is not included your list, can i ask why?
          Of course if you need the pictures about it please contact with me and send to you.
          Have a nice day.
          Bye,

Comment

Don't mean to be a know-it-all but nr 17's picture loose is wrong, it should be Shifty Drug loose and not Vinyl Toupee (little error)...

Nice list that's what I was waiting for THANK YOU!!!

Comment

Very good spot King Andy - an insert picture error right there...

I've changed the checklist but photobucket is playing up (may just be access from work) so I'll upload the new image when I can...

Joe007 - the checklist only includes the haulers listed under the official Mattel Hauler series. The Mack Transporters were part of a different series that we don't have a checklist for

Comment

Checklist updated with correct image of Shifty Drug Hauler

Comment

Checklist is looking very nice, MrBrownstone... Thank you!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Seeing as this is a hauler checklist, and I don't see the point of starting a new thread for 2 haulers, any plans on adding the Wally Hauler and the Cars 2 version of Mack and the Wally Hauler?

(any difference between Wally Hauler releaed during Cars 1 and Wally Hauler during Cars 2?)

Transformers for Trade
                    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Minimal difference between the Wally Hauler from Cars and the re-release from Cars2... I'll try to add photos this weekend.

Comment

only need the leak less, trunck fresh and rpm haulers and my list is compleet
                        Last edited by coolpappa04; 01-09-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X