Respect the Classics: Next Generation Trainees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect the Classics: Next Generation Trainees

So far 3 Trainees have been released and 2 more have been announced.

Tom W, Gabriel, and Aiden have been released... Tom W, Trainee #61, has been released as a single... Tom W has a lighter shade of blue for the wheels and spoiler than Gabriel... The gas cap for Tom W is in the same location as the gas cap for Aiden... The code for Tom W is FLL34... Gabriel and Aiden have been released as a 2 pack.

Trainee #83 is known as Sudeep... Sudeep has yellow wheels and spoiler... Sudeep has a code of FLL38 and looks like it will be released as a single.

I haven't opened Tom W yet... I only have one... I also need to order another display case or two or three to display Cars 3 Cars.

Here's a photo that RCcars5 posted... Trainee #070... contains red wheels and spoiler... Photo originally posted by RCcars5 shared by Joshua Brommer on the PCD Facebook page.

Thank you for all your research on the new Cars, Fillmore and sharing your research and photos with us... thanks to RCcars5 and Joshua Brommer for letting me know about trainee #070... I'm looking forward to adding additional next generation trainees to my collection... are you?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom
Working...
X