Respect the Classics: Precision Series Sarge's Surplus Hut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect the Classics: Precision Series Sarge's Surplus Hut

Today is the Memorial Day holiday in the USA... we pay tribute to those members of the Armed Forces who paid the ultimate price and gave their lives while serving in one of the branches of the Armed Forces.

Helping to pay tribute is one of our favorite Cars, the Army Jeep, Sarge, shown with his Precision Series Sarge's Surplus Hut.

Sarge's Surplus Hut lights up by pressing down on the mailbox located in front on the Surplus Hut... The Sarge that comes with the playset has working headlights - you press the spare tire located on the back of the Jeep... this Sarge vehicle is different than the one that comes as a Precision Series single.

The door of Sarge's Surplus Hut lifts up... a section of the roof of the Hut lifts up... it's a nice little playset.

Sarge's Surplus Hut is one of the less-expensive Precision Series playsets... the original retail price was $49.99... it has been as low as $26.99 at discount stores or on Amazon... prices fluctuate... I prefer to purchase my playsets from Get Me Collectibles when they come out... I'd rather have a playset at retail price when it comes out than take a chance on waiting to get it for less money and end up not having it.

I've opened one Sarge's Surplus Hut and have another one that I am keeping carded... I originally wanted 2 of each Precision Series playset but as many of them have sold for over $100 each I haven't been able to do that.

I'll try to add more photos in replies... the new vBulletin forum software only allows us to include 5 pictures in a post.

Do you have the Precision Series Sarge's Surplus Hut? I also have a custom Sarge's Surplus Hut made by GotFrank.

Thanks for reading... as always, I appreciate your comments.

Chris
    Attached Files
    Precision Series Sarge’s Surplus Hut

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom
Working...
X