Respect the Classics: Ramone's House of Body Art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect the Classics: Ramone's House of Body Art

I opened yet another Precision Series playset the other night... Ramone's...

.I like it... The Ramone included in the playset has light up headlights and taillights... the Precision Series single has the suspension that allows Ramone to go up and down.

Lizzie's Radiator Springs Curio Shop, which is due out in a couple of months has a traffic light which will cross the road diagonally and connect to the pole that's just behind the Ramone in the above picture.

I definitely need a bigger table for my Precision Series Radiator Springs... I’m thinking a 5 foot by 9 foot ping pong table would be a good size.

Here's my current Radiator Springs set up - Flo's V8 Cafe is on another table:

I have no idea why some of my pictures rotate 90 degrees when I upload them to the website... they go up to Facebook just fine - they're in the orientation that they should be - on my phone they look like they did when I took the picture.

I still need to open Mater's Tow Yard and Luigi's Casa Della Tires... but like I said, I need a bigger table.

Thanks for reading... as always I appreciate your comments.
    Ramone’s Ramone’s

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Update: I've heard from a friend that a 5 foot by 9 foot table is still not going to be big enough to display a complete Precision Series Radiator Springs... I don't know if I'm going to have to build a table using multiple sheets of plywood (which will be much less expensive than a large piece of countertop) or whether I use multiple shelves and don't display it all together.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X