Respect the Classics: Randy Lawson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect the Classics: Randy Lawson

There's yet another new case turning up in stores that features several new Cars... Randy Lawson, Shiny Wax Tractor, and Kurt are 3 of the Cars found in the case... I received a package for someone else that included these new Cars... since I'm still waiting for them I decided to take pictures.

Randy is from the Doc's Racing Days series:

He's the old time Sputter Stop:

Here's the top of the Car:

Somewhere, sometime, Sputter Stop went from Car number 91 to Car number 92.

Here's the back of the card... looks like Wheeldell Lee, Slim Hood, and Duke Coulters are shown on the back of the card:

I like the old time Cars, and Randy is no exception... I'm looking forward to receiving a set of these Cars for my collection... once I get 2 sets I'll open one and take pictures showing the Car out of the blister.

Thanks for reading... As always, I appreciate your comments.

Chris
    Randy Lawson Randy Lawson, top Randy Lawson

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I really like them oldtimers. Can't wait to add this one to our collection. Shame this has to be send back

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

No wonder why it took me so long to find 2 of him.

Comment

Received Randy earlier this week, Really one of the best classic racers.

Comment

Originally posted by DaFickser View Post
          Received Randy earlier this week, Really one of the best classic racers.
          Congratulations on adding Randy to your collection, DaFickser... I have a couple of friends who have purchased it for me but it still hasn't arrived....

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

Congratulations on adding Randy to your collection, DaFickser... I have a couple of friends who have purchased it for me but it still hasn't arrived....
            I received mine by trade with collector form the UK. Happy to have this contact.

Comment

Working...
            X