Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rippers View Post
    I can change that limit ;-)
    Will you? It's still telling me that my text with changes is too long... I want to add more photos and descriptions later tonight or this weekend.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

saunter , by jet plane landing

mad bob, did you check this track out, ru5ty I,assume you have heard it before
      think i,ll saunter aff

Comment

I thought I had already done it, it should deffo be fixed now please let me know if its still not working

Comment

Thank you, Paul... I was able to add additional text and photos...

Hopefully I'll be able to add Kmart 6 photos and more in 10 days...
          Last edited by cac1959; 06-16-2011, 02:40 AM. Reason: Updated article

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Kmart 6 Cars photos added

Kmart 6 Cars are out at some Kmart stores... I was able to purchase some today and have posted pictures towards the end of the article...
            Last edited by cac1959; 06-18-2011, 12:00 AM.

Comment

If Kmart keeps on with their current business strategy, I see there not being a Kmart to hold this event. In that case, Toys R Us would probably do a much better job at holding this. Only going to the event this time for a Hydraulic Ramone and a poster. Poster is supposed to show what Kmart day 7 cars will be. Has anyone seen one yet?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Kmart 6 is over... attendance was as sparse as it has been for the last several... I was one of 2 people at the store I went to... I got to a second Kmart at 1 pm... they hadn't even put out any Cars as no one showed up for the event... I opened a master case, got the case posters and 6 Cars... I could have gotten a sealed case but I'd already gotten a verified case at the first Kmart I went to... At the 3rd Kmart I went to, 6 of the 8 cases were left... I was able to get a few KM3 and 4 Cars for a friend, a few KM6 Cars, a 3D poster, and the store poster!

The poster from the Master Case shows the Kmart 7 Cars... all with rubber tires... coming in October 2011:
                Lewis Hamilton, Miguel Camino, Lightning McQueen, Carla Veloso, Max Schnell, Raoul Caroule, and Jeff Gorvette

Photos added at the end of the article...
                Last edited by cac1959; 06-26-2011, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Great info about the history of Kmart Rubber Tires, thanks Chris.

Comment

Update: October 22, 2011... added details and pictures from Kmart Cars Collector Event #7...

Comment

great post...thx for the info!!

Comment

Working...
                      X