Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Respect the Classics: Tach O Mint (Greg Candyman)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4

Comment

I love Tach-o-mint! He's one of my fav of the Piston cup racers cause of his paint scheme, I'd easily love to have a hauler, pitties, and crew chief if they ever came out.
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Great read. I like Tach O mint and wish we could get a crew for him and some of the other racers.
        May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Tach o Mint (rubber tyre) and the Apple Car (custom) were the last of the Piston Cup racers that I got. I don't know who was more excited to get him - me or my son!

I really enjoyed the article, especially as I learn more about what long time collectors have gone through to get cars.

Comment

Chris, sorry to be the Grammar Police, but you misspelled "Respect" in the title of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
              Chris, sorry to be the Grammar Police, but you misspelled "Respect" in the title of this post.
              Thanks John... just made the change...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great Article! Nice Job!

Comment

And the winner of the Kmart Tach O Mint with rubber tires is VANDANCE

Congratulations, VANDANCE

I'll get with you about getting your prize and another Car to you.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                  X