No announcement yet.

Fillmore1234's Disney Cars Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid bandwidth... People have viewed my photos so much this month that I surpassed my bandwidth limit! So if you were wondering why you can't see them that is why. My pics will all be back when the time period is over (June 20th)

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
      Stupid bandwidth... People have viewed my photos so much this month that I surpassed my bandwidth limit! So if you were wondering why you can't see them that is why. My pics will all be back when the time period is over (June 20th)
      Hahahahahaha... i am really happy for you. Great work :-)

Comment

I exceeded my bandwidth a couple of years ago, Fillmore1234... I ended up upgrading to a Photobucket Pro account for $39.99 for 2 years... Not too long ago they changed it to a Plus 20 account... I have 29.2 GB space and have unlimited bandwidth... if I run out of space I'll purchase more... or delete photos or something.

Thanks for sharing your great photos with us, Fillmore1234!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Pretty sure tinypic has no bandwith limits!

Comment

Opened up Ishani today, and she's definitely my favorite of the 6 Singles Planes.

Comment

And here are all of the Singles Planes when you compare them to Dusty's size.

Also, as an update to my problem with Bandwidth, I decided to make another Photobucket account and will begin uploading all pics onto there from now on. It's definitely getting to be a problem on the other account since I've already used 88% of it and I still have 20 days left until the limit restarts! So even though all my old photos will be unable to be viewed (I'd imagine it'll be Tuesday when those disappear), all new photos will still be able to see because of the new account I'm uploading to. Thanks everyone for taking the time to check out my collection!

Dusty Vs. Hydraulic Radiator Springs Ramone

Dusty Vs. Marco and Stu Bop

Skipper

Ripslinger

El Chupacabra

Leadbottom

Ishani

Comment

Would you happen to have a barney stormin in hand? If possible can you compare them with a top down view?

Geee.... Is dusty really that petite ? Ramone looks huge :>
                How can a car being taller than a plane... LOL ! The scale is so wrong...

Anyway, nice stuff ! I am jealous !

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
                  Would you happen to have a barney stormin in hand? If possible can you compare them with a top down view?
                  Anyway, nice stuff ! I am jealous !
                  Funny, I actually did take pics comparing Leadbottom to Barney, but I didn't upload them. Here they are!

Leadbottom Vs. Barney Stormin'

Comment

Thanks... conclusion they are just not the 1;55 scale "duh"
                    Nevertheless i will still collect it..
                    Are you getting the yorkie carrier?

Comment

Thanks for posting the comparison pictures. I managed to pick up Ishani at TRU this weekend. I like the retracting nose wheel, but am a little confused why they would leave the main gear fixed down...

Oh well. Not going to stop me from buying them.

Comment

Great photos of the Planes, Fillmore1234! Thank you for sharing them.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                          Funny, I actually did take pics comparing Leadbottom to Barney, but I didn't upload them. Here they are!

Leadbottom Vs. Barney Stormin'

I am so disappointed by the cheesy plastic wings on lead bottom
                          barneys wings are plastic too but they do not look as cheap as lead bottoms dadgum

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                            I am so disappointed by the cheesy plastic wings on lead bottom
                            barneys wings are plastic too but they do not look as cheap as lead bottoms dadgum
                            I agree with you. Leadbottom doesn't quite look like he belongs...

Comment

Had a great weekend at Kansas City! Even though I was visiting my family I was able to sneak out and visit 2 Walmart's and a Target. Although I found my third Franca at Walmart, my only real score was finding Case G at Target! I was able to get all of the new ones except for the Miles Chase.

Also I was greeted to a pleasant surprise when I got home - my order of 2 Ivans had arrived while I was gone! The 2013 Checklist Posters that came with them were also significantly larger than the one I got in May, which was awesome since the version I got then is both unique and unfolded!

Comment

Great pick ups Fillmore1234!

Comment

Working...
                                X