No announcement yet.

Fillmore1234's Disney Cars Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool. Ivan looks great, Fillmore1234, you had a good weekend!

Comment

Great additions, Fillmore1234! Thanks for sharing your photos.

I wonder how many of us sneak out to Cars shop when visiting family... I know that I do!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

nice additions fillmore

Comment

Hooray!! My Time Travel Mater sets finally arrived in the mail today and in good condition! These are some fantastic sets in every way possible (except for the price..) and I'm so glad that the 2 stress-filled weeks of me not knowing if I was even going to get them are finally over.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
            Hooray!! My Time Travel Mater sets finally arrived in the mail today and in good condition! These are some fantastic sets in every way possible (except for the price..) and I'm so glad that the 2 stress-filled weeks of me not knowing if I was even going to get them are finally over.

congratulations fillmore

Comment

Congratulation Fillmore. I hope my replacement sets look as good as these.
              (I mentioned this on CTT - I got a set and they were a smashed mess. Sent them back. Now waiting for a replacement set)

Comment

ANOTHER UPDATE?!

As you all know, I am probably the only collector on here who loves Micro Drifters and tries to collect them all! (I'm probably wrong though haha) The only problem is that with my luck, no stores around me have been restocking Micro Drifters for months. After realizing I was three Cases behind, I gave in and bought all of these at normal retail price on eBay. I finally got the 6 Micro Drifters 3 packs in the mail today.

This makes me caught up on the entire Micro Drifters Collection with the exceptions of Gold Francesco, Yellow Ramone, Metallic Radiator Springs McQueen, Planes, and the TRU Exclusive 8 pack with the Metallic WGP Racers.

Comment

you are not the only one who likes and collects the Micro Drifters, we are in the same boat. But there is no chance to collect them all when you are located in germany, dad gum. But with the help of my american buddy planeslover err carslover plus my friend Paul from the uk i was able to get them all (all means that they have been released on retail so far).

Anyhow, nice additions to your MD's collection, i share your joy.

Comment

oh you guys and your micros lol

Comment

Almost two months later I'm finally updating my collection thread again!

Got all this stuff while at Disneyland at the end of July.

I then found my first Case H at WM a few weeks later, as well as the new Cars Toon 3 Packs.

I got tons of packages in the mail a couple weeks ago from numerous members on PCD as well as a few eBay purchases.
                      The Metallic Racers are from GotFrank, and the Pirate Mater is from eBay.

These Cars were all from a couple eBay sellers.

These 2 Cars were from a successful trade with Ferris.

Found these Planes at WM and Kmart. Still can't find Chug or Zed.

I got all these Micro Drifters from LMQ702.

I got this Prince Wheeliam from a successful trade with rpag, a member of CTT.

And finally, I got these Micro Drifters at Walmart last week.

Comment

a lot of nice additions to your collection

Comment

I got the Case N I ordered from CTC today. Was glad that nothing came damaged and everything inside was mint. I was also delighted to see that neither of the Super Chases were pressed up against a corner of the Case! Vern, however, wasn't so lucky..

Also, I was lucky and found Chug at WM on Sunday!

Comment

Great additions, Fillmore1234! Thanks for sharing your photos.

rpag is also a member here but usually posts on our Facebook page more than on the website.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Well it sure has been a LONG time.. I've gotten a lot of stuff lately, but never got around to posting any of it. Pretty proud of today's haul though, because I didn't even have to leave my house!

I swear the quality of my camera has dropped immensely since I last posted. Don't understand why, but here it is!

Comment

nice additions fillmore
                                taco truck mater is a great one to have

Comment

Working...
                                X