• Show
Clear All

So, today at Target and Kmart I scored these:
    Tim Treadless - Kmart
    Metallic Fab LMQ Pack - Target

TOTAL:
    131 Cars/Planes
    19 Mini Racers

Also, I decided to start another set of wave 1, with Doc and Mater because I got LMQ already.

Comment

Nice photos of your collection, SamB2003! Thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks, Chris!

Comment

Alright! Below is everything I got from January - April. Itís a total of 27 new cars, but Ill tell you some. El Chubrapraca is from one of my carers and DJ/Purple Ramone/The King from my teachers at school. Terry, Todd, and Herb were from eBay, and all the others were from stores.

TOTAL:
          149 Cars/Planes
          19 Mini Racers

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot to show you all this. My Mini Racers scores from Motherís Day! I now have completed Wave 1, and now need five more to complete Wave 2.

TOTAL:
            149 Cars/Planes
            23 Mini Racers

Comment

Hello all! Iím coming back to show you some new cars I acquired a while ago. I got 8 from Cars 1, and 4 from both Cars 2 and 3, which is a total of 16 new cars. I am finally able to get some 2018 cars from the US since I canít find them in Australian stores. Also, another mini racer I got a while back!

TOTAL:
              165 Cars/Planes
              24 Mini Racers

Comment

Back to this, yeah! Anyways, 5 new scores I got a while ago (2 from the US, 1 from eBay and the rest from stores) and 6 Mini Racers from the 10-Pack I found at Kmart.

TOTAL:
                170 Cars/Planes
                30 Mini Racers

Yes! I officially now have 170 Cars & Planes. Only 30 left to the big 200!

Comment

Hello everyone! Havenít been active on here in a while, so Iím just showing you my recent aquisitions. Also, got more mini racers to add!

TOTAL:
                  183 Cars/Planes
                  34 Mini Racers

Only 17 left to 200 now!

Comment

Working...
                  X