cac1959's collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pope/Popemobile/Hudson Hornet McQueen/Mel Dorado: 11/23/11

Here are a few new photos... many thanks, lovely, for the Mel Dorado and Hudson Hornet McQueen...

Mel Dorado:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

bout ye chris, just looking at the lewis pics, does the launcher one on the right not have the gap in his front teeth???

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
        bout ye chris, just looking at the lewis pics, does the launcher one on the right not have the gap in his front teeth???
        Roger - you are correct... the Lewis launcher does not have the gap in his top front teeth... both the Kmart rubber tire racer and the plastic tire single do (or are supposed to)... I've looked at lots of Lewis singles (both Kmart and plastic tire) and have yet to see a Lewis single without the gap in this teeth.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I received this in the mail today... My Amazon.com order of the Cars Director's Edition...

Comment

Now there's a quality box o' fun right there!

Comment

lasseter, you look just like a yellow duff wrecks with stars and stripes on, surely you could have come up with something a bit more original than that for yourself, cripes you could even say the same about cars 2 (sorry thats a bit close to the bone, but..)

Comment

New Cars pictures

I opened a few of my Cars earlier today... here are pictures:

Leland Turbo:

Leland Turbo and Mama Topolino:

Chase Radiator Springs Ramone:

With Lights and Sounds Ramone:

I really like the detailed paint job of Radiator Springs Ramone...

Comment

New additions to my collection: 2/10/12

It's been a slow time as far as Cars diecasts are concerned... nothing new since my last packages from lovely and eBay... I've added some non-diecast items to my collection...

Cars2 illuminated sign (eBay purchase):

I need to find a place on the wall to hang it for display...

Cars books (Amazon purchase, arrived 2/10/12):

The Art of Cars:

The Art of Cars2:

Mater and the Easter Buggy:

Comment

New Additions: 3/9/12

Here are a few photos of some new arrivals... Chrome Apple customized by Shopluckey, Chrome Lewis Hamilton, and Lights and Sounds Sarge... Enjoy looking at the pictures...

I tried using my DSLR camera with the 55-200 mm lens and took these outside... please bear with me as I figure out how to take better pictures for us all to enjoy.

Chris

Comment

That Chrome Lewis looks awesome. I hope the Metallic TRU version of him looks similar. I really need to get one of those L&S Sarges also.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Vinyl Toupee UK Promo Car and Poster

Received this in the mail yesterday but didn't find out about it until this evening (Tuesday)...

Envelope...

Vinyl Toupee UK Promo Car and baggie and poster...

On the baggie...

Production code: 2357 EA

Poster:

It will be going into a small Hobby Lobby display case and then into one of my Carney Plastics display cases...

I now have every promo Car that's been released... Vinyl Toupee was the only one I was missing...

Look for an upcoming article on Vinyl Toupee once I get a package containing some custom launchers in the not too distant future...

Thanks for looking...

Comment

Nice one on the Vinyl Toupee, Cac. I never got that one since I scored a Dinoco 400 a while ago, and shortly thereafter got the RT KM version. I didn't know it came with the poster- now I'm kinda jealous. I'm not really a fan of all the chrome jobs surfacing these days, but the Lewis and that Apple are pretty stellar. Shopluckey has got some serious skillz.

Comment

Custom Pit Race-off launchers from Cars

I received a great package from GotFrank today... a custom set of the 17 unreleased Pit Race-off launchers from Cars:

All Cars in the photos are plastic tire Cars... Here are a few pictures:

Custom Apple (by Shopluckey):

Gasprin:

Tach O Mint:

Tow Cap:

Transberry Juice:

Bumper Save:

Sidewall Shine (US Promo):

Faux Wheel Drive (UK Promo):

View Zeen:

Dale Jr (ROR happy face):

Dale Jr (custom Kmart body with ROR base)

Clutch Aid:

Lil Torquey Pistons:

Vinyl Toupee;

Rev N Go:

Gask-Its (French Promo):

Revolting:

N2O Cola (US Promo):

Many, many thanks, Got Frank!
                            Last edited by cac1959; 03-17-2012, 11:25 PM.

Comment

You have a great selection of cars in your collection!

Love those custom launchers, think the faux wheel drive is my fav out of them

Comment

Complete set of 36 Pit Race-off launchers:

Thanks to the efforts of GotFrank creating me customs of the 17 unreleased Pit Race-off launchers, I now have a complete set of 36... Here are pictures:

Now to order another display case and re-organize my displayed collection...

Thanks for looking...

Comment

Working...
                                X