X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to hear that

hope you are able to come back real soon

Comment

Hope all works out for you and best of luck. You have a magnificent collection.

Comment

Too bad for you. But I know it will be better some day, so that you can get "back to business" with your awesome collection.

Comment

One can always hope, it's better than the alternative... Thanks guys and/or gals.

Comment

You have too much talent not to be back where you wanna be. I'm rootin for ya and I hope your spine gets a "custom fix" like your collection and gets better. Pain be gone! (or something like that.)
            May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Righton brother!

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
                Great collection! What kind of table do you have for the town/loose Cars 2 die-casts?
                Sorry I somehow missed your post. It's constructed from 2"x2" legs a 1"x3" frame and 3/4" MDF in three 5'x4' pieces. then the surface was all hand painted. The overall dimensions are 5' W x12' L x 24 1/2" T

Thanks for the kind words!
                Last edited by GotFrank; 05-27-2015, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                  Sorry I somehow missed your post. It's constructed from 2"x2" legs a 1"x3" frame and 3/4" MDF in three 5'x4' pieces. then the surface was all hand painted. The overall dimensions are 5' W x12' L x 24 1/2" T

Thanks for the kind words!
                  It's alright, I asked this on CTT a while back and you answered! Thanks again, though!
                  Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

No prob, been a little rattled the past couple weeks.

Comment

Hopefully things will get better for you in the future. All the best and I am sure one day you will be back. Take care.

Comment

I've shown persistent tendencies at times. Only this time around I'm 41 years old, and it's starting to feel Olympic in nature. Literally or metaphorically, I've got a bit of a sore back! Off to a Dr's appt... Thanks again everyone, it helps!!!

Comment

Been awhile since I posted here I thought this worthy.
                          And yeah I do consider myself very lucky to have added this fella to the collection.

As always, thanks for lookin'!

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Albert! Congratulations, GotFrank!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

What's Black & White and Read All Over?

So apparently my wife wrote in to our local paper four years ago.
                                In response to a "do you have a collection?" article. Because I
                                received an email a few weeks back asking if my email was still
                                current. And if I was still collecting Cars. I had a lengthy con-
                                versation with Alma from the Quad Cities Times on the phone.
                                Then she stopped out to have a look and to talk some more. And
                                after some more emails back and forth. A Times Photographer
                                (Louis Brems) came by to take some photos. So here's our stuff
                                in our local Sunday paper (and I wasn't asked to fact check it FWIW.
                                There are a few slight inaccuracies here or there. For instance she
                                wrote Cars 2 was released 2001, I'm guessing that one was a typo.):

The online version can be seen here:
                                http://qctimes.com/lifestyles/home-a...817fd2a0c.html
                                You can scroll through the pictures at the top using the arrows. Some are wonky but just keep clicking right to see them all.
                                Last edited by GotFrank; 04-04-2016, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X