• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ichigo

Nice one!

Comment

Cool and fruity

Comment

Another great looking Car that I can't wait to add to my collection... thanks for sharing the photos, lovemini!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great post as usual lovemini!
          Thanks much for sharing!

Comment

Thanks for the great photos Lovemini. Another great one I hope to add to my collection =)

Comment

I like strawberries...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Cute!

Thanks for the pic G!

Comment

Why is the Beatles song "Strawberry Fields Forever" playing in my head right now?

Why did I not notice the strawberries when I looked at the photos earlier? Why do I want a strawberry milk shake?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    Why is the Beatles song "Strawberry Fields Forever" playing in my head right now?

Why did I not notice the strawberries when I looked at the photos earlier? Why do I want a strawberry milk shake?
                    Ha ha Chris lol... nice one, I too feel like some strawberry cheescake....yummmmmm

oh and Lovemini thanks for making me hungry

Comment

George...lots coming soon i hope to are door. great pics as always.

Comment

My daughter still loves the girlie cars ... and she is going to LOVE this one.

Comment

Working...
                        X