Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Race Damaged Fabulous Hudson Hornet ..... The Making of (Video Tutorial) > fixed link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Damaged Fabulous Hudson Hornet ..... The Making of (Video Tutorial) > fixed link

Hey Gentlecars & Girls,

As some of you know...
    I made a custom Race Damaged Fabulous Hudson Hornet a while ago.
    Pictures are here in my "Peter McQueen's Customs" thread : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ueen-s-Customs

Some of you wandered how I did it.
    Well I did another one for a friend and filmed everything so you can see what happened to the Hudson Hornet.

It's a 15min video but it includes all the steps to making your own " Race Damaged Fabulous Hudson Hornet ".

If you have any questions ... feel free to ask !!!

For now .... enjoy the video ... hope you like it :

If the YouTube video doen't play , use this link instead : Vimeo-link : http://vimeo.com/46246297

Greets from Belgium

Peter McQueen
    Last edited by Peter McQueen; 07-23-2012, 10:17 PM.

Wow - that's a great tutorial Peter...

Any chance of a live demonstration (I'll provide the FHH!!!)???!!!

Really great to see how it was done

Comment

Amazing, Peter... Thank you.

Making a video isn't easy either... I filmed myself opening a Chase Becky Wheelin a couple weeks ago... I won't be posting it online... It didn't turn out well, and performing in front of a group is not something I find difficult.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Oh my, no chance to watch it here in Germany. The video cannot be shown here because of this damned GEMA.

Comment

how does that effect peter's own video as GEMA should only protect the rights of legitimate music artists,film studios et al.?

Comment

working on it guys !

Uploading a new version that hopefully will work in the blocked countries.

Peter

Comment

If the youtube link doesn't work ...

Use this one : Vimeo-link : http://vimeo.com/46246297

Peter

Comment

cool, have to share this

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

*whistles*

Nice hands!!!

Comment

Wow... absolutely incredible, Peter...

The work to create your fabulous custom... the work to create your incredible video.

Thank you for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wow, thanks for sharing this video on a platform where people from Germany can watch it as well.

This is quite amazing. Wish I had some slight talent to do such things, but guess even if I try to work with your video it would be a catastrophe. lol

Comment

Customizing 101

You never know until you try...

Practice make perfect (well more proficient than when you started anyway).

And always wear eye protection.

Comment

Like GotFrank said ...

ALWAYS wear eye protection.

AND be carefull with sharp edges and heat , especially when you're not experienced.
                          The iron of the body can get hot and sharp when your using a dremel.

also be carefull with that glue gun !

in other words .... STOP > THINK > ACT

succes !

Peter

Comment

Really like this tutorial! Nice vid Now I adore my fabulous hudson hornet, but if I will get receive a second one in the future I will try this for sure.

Comment

I'm bumping this because it's the first time I've seen one, and we'll it's awesome! Great job. I will also attempt this if I ever get a second fhh
                              Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Working...
                              X