No announcement yet.

Scavenger's Tutorial on Making Customs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is awesome stuff. I just started playing around with customizing a bit following the tutorial for my 4-year old... I have the cars apart, stripped and painted. I need to get some decals and templates. I'm a little nervous about the decaling...

Comment

Decaling is easy jadiro78, just make sure you have them sized correctly before actually printing on to the decal paper. It takes some trial and error, and learning what works and what doesnt but it sure is nice when you finish! Good luck and let us know if you have any questions, glad to help!

Comment

Tutorial on making customs

Test... trying to merge thread with a non-working thread.

Update: the original thread created by Scavenger was no longer accessible to any of us... I ended up creating this new thread and attempted to merge it with the non-working original thread... thankfully it worked.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Instead of Nitroade, I'll suggest No Stall to match the black chassis of the Apple Car and Shifty Drugs to get the white wheels :

Comment

Originally posted by David Vincent View Post
            Instead of Nitroade, I'll suggest No Stall to match the black chassis of the Apple Car and Shifty Drugs to get the white wheels :
            Good suggestion, David... I know that many years ago people were using the Cars 1 Clutch Aid or Shifty Drug for the Car to make custom Apple Cars because they both had white wheels... people started using Nitroade because it was being released as a single and for quite a while neither Clutch Aid or Shifty Drug were... I know that you already know that, but perhaps some of our newer members did not know that.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
            X