No announcement yet.

The Great Pixar Cars Diecast Custom Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All contest winners prizes will be mailed out this weekend.
    Sorry for the delay!
    As I trust everyone on the site, I will mail your box and then send you the shipping cost.
    Please reimburse me for postage via paypal to conrad@pacificadventure.org
    I will mail from the US to save postage costs

Comment

Thank you for the update, cvc1968, and for your efforts in the contest... Great idea to mail from the US in order reduce postage costs.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks Chris and sorry everyone for the delay in sending prizes out.
        No excuses but have had pneumonia for almost 2.5 months and it took allot out of me
        To clarify also; the prizes have changed as the factory decals never arrived from seller (long story)
        So instead of customizer kits, each winner will be receiving a silver chrome nitroaide (they make a sweet custom apple car!)
        GotFrank- I know you have one already, so I substituted something else cool for your prize

Comment

it will have a new custom contest soon?

Comment

no problem cvc1968, just mail me to tell how much the shipping cost to belgium are and i will refund it true paypal as gift buddy, greetz peter
            P.S: take care of yourself with the pneumonia, your health is more important then cars!!!

Comment

Didn't recieve that pm, I won the custom lmq challenge...

Comment

cvc1968 hasn't been active on the site for 13 days now. I too have not received any info on a prize from the contest. I do hope he is well. But would appreciate some info on the situation.

Comment

Update: March 20, 2013, 10 pm eastern time

I have sent a PM to our 4 winners (MrBrownstone, GotFrank, King Andy, and coolpappa04)... I am personally going to take care of getting prizes to you... There is something that's in the preliminary design phase that might be an appropriate substitute but it's not ready to be made yet... I also know that many of you need Cars and perhaps I can offer something on your needs list.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

photo.jpg
                    Hey everyone
                    I have everyones cars prizes in packages all ready to go sitting on my dinning room counter.
                    No excuses, its just I have had pneumonia now for almost 4 months. I have been off work because of the illness and spend most of my day lying on a couch coughing mucus up.
                    I have just not had the energy to drive to the post office. I look at the parcels every day and feel horrible.
                    Can't promise when I can get them in the mail, but I will make sure they arrive to you. I ran the contest on my own, and the prizes are funded and purchased with my own money not the sites.
                    thanks, Conrad
                    Last edited by cvc1968; 03-21-2013, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Hi Conrad, just have a good rest, I think the winners can understand you completely. we are missing you, and hope you will be better soon. George

Comment

Great contest.
                        ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

Working...
                        X