Planes case A-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by odisn View Post
    From those case lists, it appears that Ishani will be this lines Rip Clutchgoneski.

8 cases...1 appearance...1 count.
    Same thing with Rochelle, but later, presumably.

Comment

Monday june 3rd seems to be release date. Called the wholesaler and can pick up first case on monday.

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
        From those case lists, it appears that Ishani will be this lines Rip Clutchgoneski.

8 cases...1 appearance...1 count.
        Funnily enough, I picked up Rip Clutchgoneski (Target) & Ishani (KMart) today on my lunchbreak! LOL! Must be my lucky day =D

Comment

Great scores Ozziemum!

Comment

My Target stores are completely stripped of planes - so they are selling like hotcakes right now. Cars on the other hand are in well supply and most are showing case F and G now - haven't seen H or R in stores yet. Hard to tell yet if Planes will continue the momentum in 2014 but obviously the release of the movie this year will make it much more popular than Cars as kids (and moms and dads) want toys from the latest movie.

Hard to tell what long term collectability will be on these things. I'd be interested in a factory sealed Planes set but that's about it.

Comment

I wish the Rochelle case would hurry up & get released. My daughter asks about her around 100 times a week.

Comment

In the "Planes I am about to free from their plastic prisons" thread Bobbyjack has a picture of an opened Rochelle on his shelf!?

Comment

I think it is the Disney Store version.

Comment

Gotcha, yes he confirmed it was from the disney store. I was beginning to think the Seattle area has the 'bottom of the barrel' for selection.

Comment

Working...
                    X