Clear All

• TRU sale on Planes this week

Comment

• I will have to check my TRU!
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Found Tsubasa at a WM from out of town. WP_20140415_006.jpgWP_20140415_007.jpgWP_20140415_011.jpg
        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Excellent find, CarsDiecast08!

Comment

• Stopped at a few Indianapolis area stores tonight... hoping to find the Judge Davis and Antonio gift packs with Plane and Pitty... no luck... I did stop at one Kroger store and found the Easter Planes singles, including Judge Davis, Arturo, and Supercharged Dusty... but they scanned at $6.99 with my Kroger Plus card so I didn't buy any.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I found the Antonio and Judge Davis Gift Packs at Kroger today for $12.99.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                I found the Antonio and Judge Davis Gift Packs at Kroger today for $12.99.
                Great find, Ferris... hopefully I can find them soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• skies.jpg

Picked up a 4 pack yesterday at target. It's called "Take to the Skies". It has tsubasa, yellow bird, El Chupacabra and Ljh 86.
                  Last edited by ls1jay32; 05-22-2014, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Made a trip down to Cincinnati on Memorial Day... got a piece of furniture I wanted at IKEA and then drove around I-275 stopping at as many stores as I could... slow day for Cars, but I did OK on Planes.

At Target:

I don't think I'd opened Sun Wing or Jan Kowalski so I bought the 7 pack to get Joey Dundee.

Here's Joey:

I also saw the Take To The Skies 4 pack... at the first Target it wasn't in the system so the cashier offered to sell it for $15:

Yellow Bird:

Another Target had 6 of them but the associate told me they could not sell it until it was in the system, even when I showed the receipt showing I paid $15 for one...

And at the Florence, Kentucky Kroger, here comes the Judge (and Roper):

No sign of the Antonio gift pack... 30 stores total made for very long day on the 240 mile drive.

I also found a Planes Fire and Rescue case on the cart at a Target but didn't open it... I pointed out to the associate the June 1 date on the box... CBK59-999A.

Comment

• Planes Fire and Rescue toys at Target today! Kokomo, Indiana

We bought 4-5 of them, and they're GREAT. 4-year old loves them!

Planes FR.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Leadsop View Post
                        Planes Fire and Rescue toys at Target today! Kokomo, Indiana

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4254[/ATTACH]
                        Cool!
                        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Looks like a Target end cap!! WOO HOO!!

Comment

Great find, Leadsop... thanks for sharing the picture... So much for the June 1 sale date... and so much for me saying no to these... I see one of each (more or less, not repeats from Planes like Skipper and Leadbottom) coming into my house.

Comment

I see the singles are $7

maybe walmart will have a lower price on them

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                                I see the singles are $7

maybe walmart will have a lower price on them
                                Walmart is selling them for $5.86.

Comment

Working...
                                X