Disney planes now at disney store!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney planes now at disney store!!!!

Just letting u know as title says some planes stuff is now available at disney store!! UK Not many diecast at thee moment!! But other nice stuff- gonna order my son a lunch bag and flask for September when he starts school! Might get him dusty and ripslinger too!!! Don't know who is most excited him or me!!!!!!! Lol
    Last edited by madjen79; 06-20-2013, 05:53 PM.

Hi madjen thanks for the report...however they have been available for about 3 weeks now. They are very nice and extremely well detailed in my opinion! Sounds like you and the little one will enjoy them! If you have a DS close by they are in stores as well! Chug is my favorite so far but then again he is a car..lol

Comment

Hi I'm in uk and they have just gone live today, forgot to put uk in title and now don't know how to edit title

Comment

Lol well now that makes sense...sorry!

Comment

I first noticed them on the website this afternoon, but it said all the diecasts were out of stock!

They were more reasonably priced than I thought they were going to be at £6 a pop. Being deluxe sized I thought they maybe nearer £10 each.

That does accord with the date that my local Toymaster told me. They said they would be on sale in the UK around 12th June, when they meant 21st June! Easy to mix your 1 and 2 up!

Comment

As you will all find out when you finally see the Mattel versions; they are hardly "deluxe size". After all the hype when my case arrived yesterday and I saw the size of the planes; I was very disappointed. In my mind the Disney Store versions are without a shadow of a doubt far superior and yet again even with those the packaging is card and clear plastic rather than the excellent acrylic display boxes the lucky folk in the USA are afforded.
            Sigh....

Comment

Originally posted by MattMartin View Post
              As you will all find out when you finally see the Mattel versions; they are hardly "deluxe size". After all the hype when my case arrived yesterday and I saw the size of the planes; I was very disappointed. In my mind the Disney Store versions are without a shadow of a doubt far superior and yet again even with those the packaging is card and clear plastic rather than the excellent acrylic display boxes the lucky folk in the USA are afforded.
              Sigh....
              I'm going DS also. I've moaned god knows how many times about the really nice US acrylic boxed single vs. the crappy UK blister packed 2-packs (Cars and now Planes) but to be fair the DS deluxe (Hector, Bravo & Echo) are being sold here just as in the US (singles in the same 'soft' plastic box, too large for the new acrylic boxes).

Comment

Noticed that alongside the DS 2-pack diecasts (priced at £12.50 in the UK) they also have "mini" diecasts, also in pairs (small box not blister) and the exact same size and mold as the so so tiny PVC figure sets.

God knows why anyone would want them never mind pay £10 when for £1.25 more each you can have two proper sized detailed diecasts with moving parts.

Comment

Disney Store UK online is now selling the MATTEL single diecasts alongside their own line 2-packs.

e.g.

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/planes-...61811/1336004/

Comment

Working...
                  X