Planes already at Big Lots - 3 weeks before the movie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes already at Big Lots - 3 weeks before the movie

While up in Michigan this weekend, I checked a few stores for Cars and Planes - my wife was at a Bridal Shower for our soon to be daughter-in-law...Not much in the way of Cars at the Howell Big Lots... but look what I found:

Planes toys... $5.50... and they only had Dusty... but still, just like Turbo, toys for a new movie are already appearing at consolidators before the release of the movie.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Big lots does not always get only old stock. Before Cars 2 opened, they had a complete end cap of Cars 2 cars at almost every Big Los near me. I think they get in new and old stock. Just mostly old lol

Comment

Good point, jestrjef... Cars2 toys were at Big Lots and Family Dollar before the movie was released... in fact, Family Dollar put the Cars2 Cars for sale before Easter - they did not wait until May 16... How many of us bought the Cars2 singles there for $5 each just in case they weren't easily available at the big retail stores.

Since these were just Dusty, I figured these were leftovers... had they had a full case, I'd have thought they'd get a wide variety of new merchandise.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
      X