Planes land at the jestrfamily home!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes land at the jestrfamily home!

Today was my son's 7th birthday party! He decided on a Monsters U. theme for this year as he just thought that movie was awesome! Mixed in amongst the clothes, Chima Lego Sets and money-filled birthday cards ... btw, the man has more money in his wallet now that I do, but I digress lol ... he received a very cool Cars backpack and ..... PLANES from grandma! Grandparents sure know how to open up a new can of worms! lol He was even nice enough to share one with is 8 1/2 year old sister! What a nice guy ... but ... I am worried ... he has already declared Ripslinger his favorite! Guess we will see if that holds up after we see the movie!

DSCN2473.jpg DSCN2474.jpg

very nice
    looks like you will be collecting planes too

Comment

Hope he had a great birthday party! Great presents! Xx

Comment

Looks like your son had a great birthday... Ripslinger is a cool looking plane... And don't forget - the Planes need an aircraft carrier to land on!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Knew it would only be a matter of times before Planes landed in your house!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Yes, he had a blast! He woke up this morning and I peaked out our bedroom door ... He was on the couch by himself ... planes all around ... he was picking each one up one at a time ... study it from every angle ... then he would fly it around, land it, and pick up the next one to study. I think he likes them lolol

Comment

Working...
            X