Disney Planes hits the UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Planes hits the UK

Just got back from the cinema... well were did that come from. We just weren't expecting anything better than Cars 2!!!! or even close to something like Cars!!!!!

Cars was a movie that made you fall in love with the characters, a story full of heart, it had style, humor, grit and warmth. Well that just happened again?

It was really weird watching a movie thinking of all the bad reviews that had been written and thinking 'Were those reviewers watching the same movie'?

Not sure what all the comments are about saying 'its not a Pixar movie', John Lasseter is executive producer and once made a movie called Cars that was quite big! after I watched Cars for the first time I looked at my little boy and we both had the same smile and appreciation of what we had just witnessed. Weirdly it happened again tonight, but this time it was to a different story that's done in a different way.

My son and I will be going to see Planes again, we will not be watching cars for a while as there are some new characters we would like to get to know. One way we knew cars was a great movie is that we never got bored of it after 3 years of watching, only time will tell with Planes. But at the moment we quite like a llittle cropduster called Dusty, hes got a lot about him.

If you go and see Planes and think, this is not going to be great? you might be in for a surprise.
    Last edited by madbob; 08-17-2013, 12:23 AM.
Working...
X