Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes 2 'Fire and Rescue' Trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzWygkJlGcQ

We still haven't seen Planes 1 yet lol we're waiting for the dvd which I think is due out in Dec.

Like the look of Fire and Rescue

Comment

That pretty cool! I like the intro, lots of big helicopters.
      RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Well Disney have positioned themselves for some sweet diecasts from that one!

Wonder if Mattel will still have their hand in the pie when they get around to doing em?

Comment

Eh… not so interested in this one as of yet.. I'll say I won't collect the diecasts for this one but I know I probably will end up doing so..

Thanks for letting us know about the trailer pirelliboy!

Comment

Interesting .... going straight to DVD or a theatrical release?? TONS of cool possibilities there!

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
              Interesting .... going straight to DVD or a theatrical release?? TONS of cool possibilities there!
              That'll be an interesting decision and will pretty much guarantee whether we see new diecasts or not. From what I read, Planes made Disney fairly decent money at the box office this August, so F&R will probably also get a release.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that once they decided to release the first one in theaters, where it performed quite well financially, they decided to release the entire planned trilogy in theaters.

Comment

I hope it plays in the theaters...gotta get me some $10 popcorn!

Comment

Thanks for showing, pirelliboy! Planes 2 looks really good!

Comment

Working...
                    X