Ishani-rare?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ishani-rare?

Is Ishani rare as a single? And as a pit row tent? Because the single is a peg warmer here, and from what I have read, she is rare. Should I get one?

She is rare here in the UK as a single, she only came in the first box released if i remember correctly.

I've seen a few tent sets so would not consider the tent set rare at the moment.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the info!

Comment

I would get one.
        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I have seen 1 tent Ishani and o singles. I would say she's the rarest of the Planes.

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Ok, next time I see her I'll get her. So it's a little bit like Galloping Geargrinder? Peg warmer here but rare in US?

Comment

I haven't seen Ishani here on the pegs in the U.S. for a long time. I have only seen the tent set a few times.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Out of all places, I find my Ishani Tent Packs at K-Mart. I now see Ishani singles every once in a while.
                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

my big lots had several ishanti tents for $11
                  if anyone is looking for it you might try there
                  I have not seen any ishanti's since the first wave came out

Comment

Ishani was only available 1 per Case in Case A of Planes Singles. She is definitely the rarest to find out of all the Planes Singles.

Ishani was also available in a Target Exclusive 4 Pack and a Pit Row Tent Set. I would say that right now the Tent Set is the easiest way to get an Ishani as you would have to be pretty lucky to find her in a Single package.

Comment

Ok, thanks!

Comment

When I found her (and Rochelle, too), I bought extras just in case my kids lose/break/etc the first one. Seeing the case breakdowns way back in June was helpful in determining which ones would be rarer than others.

Comment

I saw plenty of the singles when they were first released, but none in many months. The 4 pack at Target has been readily available around here. I have never seen the tent/pitty set in stores, but got it off Amazon for $11.99 when it was first released.

Comment

I don't know that i have ever seen the single in stores but all of the Kmarts around here have the tent sets

Comment

Working...
                            X