Planes DVD/Blu Ray USA Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes DVD/Blu Ray USA Release

I have been checking around and have not found any information about any package versions that will include a plane. I noticed that Target has an exclusive version with a deleted scene and some kind of extra bonus material. Has anyone seen anything with an actual toy included or mail-in offer?

I think including a Plane might make the box too big and not be cost effective. Be cool to include a pitty like Sparky or something though.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Yesterday I picked up this version of Turbo, so they could certainly do something like this for Planes....a pitty is a perfect idea!

0002454389300_300X300.jpg
      Last edited by Ferris; 11-13-2013, 05:22 PM.

Comment

There is a $7 DMR coupon for Planes, in conjunction with Scott paper towels. Here is the link:

https://www.scottbrand.com/offer/planes

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
          Yesterday I picked up this version of Turbo, so they could certainly do something like this for Planes....a pitty is a perfect idea!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3353[/ATTACH]
          well they have to do something to get rid of all those toy snails
          planes are probably selling too well for them to give one away

Comment

I've been noticing that more and more of the kids movies have been coming with things...plush toys, books, etc....but it doesn't look like this will have anything.

Comment

Saw that Turbo racer DVD pack, a nice touch.

Agree, Sparky would be great but even better would be that as-yet-unseen Navy signal Pitty that they used in cinemas...

Comment

I've been noticing that more and more of the kids movies have been coming with things...plush toys, books, etc....but it doesn't look like this will have anything.
                Is that true for Disney though?

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                  Is that true for Disney though?
                  I hadn't really thought about the studio. I recall Brave was released with a plush horse at Walmart and the last Tinkerbell movie had a book at Target...all others that come to mind have been non-Disney.

...and of course, there was that release of Cars with the Gold LMQ and Rescue Squad Mater...

Comment

A Walmart in MN had the Planes display out 2 days ago. 2 versions of the movie are all that they had, no version with a toy attached. Maybe in a few months?

Comment

The US release of Planes on Blu ray and DVD is Tuesday November 19... will you buy it? If so, when?

I'm personally not going to buy it... but only because it's on my Christmas list and I'll let someone else buy it for me...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I preordered it from the Disney Store, so I am going to pick it up on Tuesday.
                        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I stopped at Meijer this morning before work as I usually do... I found displays for 2 movies, but not Planes... if anyone finds a display at either Walmart or Target, I'd appreciate it if you could take a picture and post it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            I stopped at Meijer this morning before work as I usually do... I found displays for 2 movies, but not Planes... if anyone finds a display at either Walmart or Target, I'd appreciate it if you could take a picture and post it.
                            I just got back from Walmart. No display. They just had them in the regular new releases shelf. The price said $24.96 for the blu ray combo pack, but it scanned on sale for $19.96. With the $7 Scott/Movie Rewards coupon, I got it for $13!

Comment

I just got back from Walmart. No display. They just had them in the regular new releases shelf. The price said $24.96 for the blu ray combo pack, but it scanned on sale for $19.96. With the $7 Scott/Movie Rewards coupon, I got it for $13!
                              cool cheaper than black Friday lol

Comment

Working...
                              X