No announcement yet.

Planes DVD/Blu Ray USA Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally was able to print my coupon out tonight. Can't download that coupon printer at work so I had to print it out at home.

Edit- I bought the BluRay this morning. Even though the shelftag reads $24.96, it rings up on sale for $19.96. I used the $7 off coupon odisn told us about. The coupon wouldn't scan and the cashier tried to tell me that this wasn't a BluRay Combo pack but I pointed at the picture on the coupon and told her they were exactly the same. They ended up having to do an overide, but I still got the movie for $14.16 with tax.

Here is the store display at Walmart...
    Last edited by bobbyjack; 11-20-2013, 01:47 PM. Reason: update to last post

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Thanks for the picture of the store display, bobbyjack... Meijer had a small display this morning... I took a picture but haven't uploaded it yet... and I didn't buy the movie - my wife gave it to me this morning for my birthday.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
        I used the $7 off coupon odisn told us about. The coupon wouldn't scan and the cashier tried to tell me that this wasn't a BluRay Combo pack but I pointed at the picture on the coupon and told her they were exactly the same. They ended up having to do an overide, but I still got the movie for $14.16 with tax.
        That's weird. I've never had one of those Disney blu-ray coupons not work at either Walmart, Best Buy, or Target. I'm glad they used good common sense and gave you the discount anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
          I just got back from Walmart. No display. They just had them in the regular new releases shelf. The price said $24.96 for the blu ray combo pack, but it scanned on sale for $19.96. With the $7 Scott/Movie Rewards coupon, I got it for $13!
          Used that coupon on the Bluray/DVD/Digital Copy combo ($19.99) at TRU. There's a coupon in their weekly ad for a $5 gift card when you buy this Planes combo pack. So I paid a little over $9 for the movie.

Comment

I cannot find the 5 disc 3D Bluray Combo pack anywhere! Have seen the normal Bluray pack all over the place, though. Has anyone found it in a store yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
              I cannot find the 5 disc 3D Bluray Combo pack anywhere! Have seen the normal Bluray pack all over the place, though. Has anyone found it in a store yet?
              I found it at a local Walmart today, but they only had one. My two TRU sold out of the blu ray combo pack the first day.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                I dont think its 5 discs but Target had the 3d version with blu ray/dvd/digital copy combo pack. What would the 5th disc be?

Comment

Originally posted by fongkx View Post
                  I dont think its 5 discs but Target had the 3d version with blu ray/dvd/digital copy combo pack. What would the 5th disc be?
                  I bought it Tuesday and it is 4 disc if you get the exclusive from target it says it has a bonus disc make sure it has the target exclusive sticker here is a pic.
                  image.jpg
                  Attached Files

Comment

Blu Ray Combo Pack is on sale at Target for $15 11/24-11/27

Comment

Working...
                    X