No announcement yet.

Planes Fire and Rescue: Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really think that Mayday will become like Ishani, harder to find. I didn't see one Mayday in all of the pegs and a huge display.
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

There was only 1 Mayday per case in case A and Mayday will not be in case B, so you are probably right. Instead of Mayday, case B includes 2 Chugs... no wonder Mattel is hurting right now. I have been seeing Ishani singles more and more now though. She must have been included in a recent case.

Comment

Originally posted by RRichie09 View Post
        There was only 1 Mayday per case in case A and Mayday will not be in case B, so you are probably right. Instead of Mayday, case B includes 2 Chugs... no wonder Mattel is hurting right now. I have been seeing Ishani singles more and more now though. She must have been included in a recent case.
        there are lots of maydays in my stores especially walmarts that got the 180 piece endcap display
        all F&R except pinecone are available in my stores

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
          there are lots of maydays in my stores especially walmarts that got the 180 piece endcap display
          all F&R except pinecone are available in my stores
          My one Walmart decided to order 2 of the 180 piece end cap displays and after spending quite a few minutes looking through them all I didn't find a single Mayday when I was there yesterday. There were only a couple Marus but an unbelievable amount of the rest of them. I have no clue how they'll get rid of all the Dustys.

Blade Ranger has also been difficult for me to find, although I imagine that will change soon.

As for Ishani, I know she was released again in the Gunnar Viking Case which was multiple months ago, but didn't pay too much attention to her afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
            My one Walmart decided to order 2 of the 180 piece end cap displays and after spending quite a few minutes looking through them all I didn't find a single Mayday when I was there yesterday. There were only a couple Marus but an unbelievable amount of the rest of them. I have no clue how they'll get rid of all the Dustys.

Blade Ranger has also been difficult for me to find, although I imagine that will change soon.

As for Ishani, I know she was released again in the Gunnar Viking Case which was multiple months ago, but didn't pay too much attention to her afterwards.
            yes I believe dusty(s) will be a huge peg warmer
            the helicopters were hard to find at first but now walmart, target and TRU are covered up with them
            if you need help getting them just let me know

Comment

I'm only looking for Pinecone now.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Found the 1st case in Toymaster in Marlow, Ł8.99 each, not sure they will sell at that price! Disney store is Ł2 cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                  Same here. Then saving money for the release of all the other characters for the holiday season.

Comment

This morning at Meijer... I noticed the Planes Fire and Rescue/Cars end cap was gone... 2 weeks after I first saw it.

The Planes F&R items did not sell well... Meijer put them out over 4 weeks after they appeared at Walmart, Target, and Toys R US... And prices didn't help... Singles were $7.99 - higher than anywhere but Kohl's... Deluxe were $10.99 compared to $9.99... I did get a Cabbie for $19.99 which was cheaper than the other stores...

Not looking good for local purchases of Planes and Cars at Meijer or Walmart.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Planes Fire and Rescue: Store Finds

went to the mall for lunch and while I was waiting I decided to check the disney store, found a diecast four pack called Smoke Jumper 4pk which included pinecone, dynamite, avalanche and doe (a green tractor)...took a picture but my phone is acting up and can't get it on photobucket...
                      just looked for it online and couldn't find it but found a similar one on the french version but a couple of different smoke jumpers:
                      http://www.disneystore.fr/coffrets-c...42523/1424504/
                      Here's the pic, sorry for the quality, I was in a hurry...also, just realized the French version has the male deer so they're 4 different characters.

Last edited by KK&PP_Cars; 07-26-2014, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                        Someone found 6 of them at a walmart so they are coming.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Planes-...lanes+pinecone

2 Left as I've just ordered one for my son. Just need Dynamite now

Comment

I found Pinecone today at Target (on sale for $5.99).

Comment

Nice find Ferris!! Hope to see that one down here soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Stickers View Post
                                http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Planes-...lanes+pinecone

2 Left as I've just ordered one for my son. Just need Dynamite now
                                It was down as $8 when I ordered :-(

Comment

Working...
                                X