Planes Fire and Rescue: Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
    Little Dipper has been showing up at the Walmarts around here.
    I have been looking hard for this one, but have not found it yet.

Comment

• Wish I had known. One had three fresh cases. I haven't been in the habit of picking up extras lately. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
        ^^^I found a Hydrowheels Little Dipper at our Target, Brent, but haven't seen the regular one yet.
        The new planes endcaps have them Beau. Hagerstown has it. I'll be more on the lookout. I assumed everyone was getting them.

Comment

• Found the 3-pack with Cad Spinner and ‘Ol Jammer this morning at Walmart...and a few minutes later got the shipping email of the 3-pack I bought from walmart.com...

Comment

• Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
            Found the 3-pack with Cad Spinner and ‘Ol Jammer this morning at Walmart...and a few minutes later got the shipping email of the 3-pack I bought from walmart.com...
            now you have one to trade

Comment

• FYI. If you buy the 3-pack online with site-to-store, it is a couple of bucks cheaper than finding it and buying it at the store...

Comment

• Saw a single of Cad today at TRU. Only seen him in the 4 pack before.

Comment

• This was on clearance in TRU today, reduced from Ł37.99 to Ł25. Nice if you haven't already bought the die-cast's individually:

Comment

• Target Cartwheel has 50% off Planes, today. Probably going to grab a spare Ryker.

Edit- disregard - 4 pack only.
                    Last edited by jcamdenlane; 01-31-2015, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• my TRU finally got a new diecast

Comment

• Picked up a Pulaski single at a southwest Ohio Target late Saturday afternoon...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I found these 2 guys at walmart the other day

Comment

• Great finds, Carslover and Cac1959!
                            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• That's a dynamite find, carslover! Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• thanks cac and kenny

Comment

Working...
                                X