Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your Favorite Cars of 2018 so far?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your Favorite Cars of 2018 so far?

Today is May 1, 2018.... the first half of the 2018 Mattel year has come and gone, and we still don’t know all the Cars that are going to be released this Mattel year... in addition to the lack of Cars knowledge, we’ve seen the end of Toys R US in the UK and are heading to the end of Toys R US in the US.

Halfway through the 2018 Mattel year, here are my choices for Car of the year in a few categories... let us know your favorites.

My favorite Deluxe Car is Sgt Highgear... not because it’s a Super Chase or a Scavenger Hunt, but because it’s a new Car that we’ve been hoping to see for a long time.

My favorite 2 pack is the Gabriel/Aiden 2 pack... 2 new Cars in 1 2 pack... come to think of it, this may be the only 2018 2 pack containing any new Cars as of May 1.

As far as my favorite single is concerned that’s a little tougher... there are a few new next generation racers such as Conrad Camber and Rich Mixon... there are a few new Cars 3 Piston Cup Racers such as Rev Roadages and Markus Krankzler... and there are the beautiful Scavenger Hunt singles... I love the Metallic Finish Racers... i always have and I always will.

Let us know your favorites.

Sgt Highgear Sgt Highgear Gabriel/Aiden

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Even though 2018 cars still haven’t hit my areas yet, I’m gonna have to go with:

Markus Krankzler
    Dino Draftsky
    Metallic Bobby Swift
    Rich Mixon
    Tom W.
    Florida Ramone
    Sheldon Shifter
    Conrad Camber
    Rev Roadages

Comment

Working...
    X