New Target DPCI numbers for 2018 Cars Merchandise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Target DPCI numbers for 2018 Cars Merchandise

Target has new DPCI numbers for 2018 Cars merchandise... and for 2 packs and Deluxe different items have different DPCI numbers...

Brick/Cal 2 pack: 087-07-5862
    Raoul/Jeff 2 pack: 087-07-5861

Deluxe Mack: 087-07-4236
    Deluxe Red: 087-07-5313
    Deluxe Sgt Highgear: 087-07-4846

Those are the only 2018 diecasts I saw at Target today... so once we see 4 packs and 11 packs on 2018 card, we should have new DPCI.

As of 4:45 pm Eastern time the new numbers are not working with Zoolert or Brickseek or the Target website search function... but as you can see from my photo 5862 is reporting the Brick/Cal 2 pack... I didn't take pictures of the other items I scanned in the store today... But it appears that each Deluxe item, 2 pack item, etc will have a unique DPCI.

My nearest Target is 50 miles away... please help out and provide new DPCI numbers for new 2018 Cars items that you see in stores... thank you.

Chris
    Target DPCI for the Brick/Cal 2 pack

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Added another new Deluxe DPCI

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Is the DPCI on the barcode? I would like to know even though my areas don’t stock 2018.

Comment

I know that the DPCI numbers are what Target in the US uses to identify items that they sell, SamB2003... I don't know if the DPCi numbers are the same at Target stores in Australia, though... I don't think they apply... In the past one DPCI number applied to all items (Singles are 087-07-4033... 2 packs are 087-07-4035... Deluxe are 087-07-4034)... what this has led to is people buying good Cars at Target and returning pegwarmers to the store for credit - example: a customer would buy next gen singles and return Cars 3 Lightning McQueen using the same receipt... changing to unique DPCI numbers will mean customers will have to return the same Car that they purchased... The DPCI has nothing to do with the UPC... no way of really knowing short of typing in codes trying to guess what they represent.

Comment

I see. Thanks for the reply

Comment

Working...
          X