Respect the Classics: Precision Series Cozy Cone Playset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect the Classics: Precision Series Cozy Cone Playset

I opened a Precision Series Cozy Cone playset this evening... it is huge... I am going to have to either get a second IKEA table to put next to the one I have or get a much larger table.

The Sally that came with the Cozy Cone is gorgeous... Sally's headlights and taillights light up, and the rubber tires are great.

I purchased my first Precision Series Cozy Cone from Get Me Collectibles several months ago... it came in the original outer box... I did not want to open the box to get to the inside box... Last week I learned that the Tuesday Morning closeout store chain had gotten them in and was selling them at a very cheap price... I found one at a Cincinnati area store on Saturday and bought one... I decided to open it tonight after work.

I cleared out my 32 inch by 72 inch table this evening so I could display some or all of my playsets... The Cozy Cone is the 3rd one that I've opened, after Flo's V8 Cafe and Fillmore's Tent... but as I mentioned earlier, I'm going to have to get a much larger table to display all the ones I have and all the ones that are coming.

I mentioned to my wife that I was going to need a second table or a larger table... her reply was "or you could get rid of your playsets"...

The Precision Series is my favorites Cars product line... I'm looking forward to the next ones and hope Mattel finishes the series.

Thanks for reading... as always, I appreciate your comments.

Chris
    Precision Series Cozy Cone Precision Series Cozy Cone Precision Series Cozy Cone

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I'm going on a hunt today. If i can get one on the cheap. I'm going to part it out for my display.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
      I'm going on a hunt today. If i can get one on the cheap. I'm going to part it out for my display.
      Good luck, GotFrank! I hope you find the Cozy Cone that you're looking for.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice article, Chris....but shouldn’t this be in the Articles category?

Comment

Swing & a miss... To further the analogy struck out at all stops in Davenport, IA.

Comment

Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
            Nice article, Chris....but shouldn’t this be in the Articles category?
            Thank you, SamB2003.

I posted it in the main forum to see if we'd get more replies... I'd had people tell me that they could not reply in the Articles section... I will probably move it to the Articles section in the coming weeks.

Sorry that you were not successful on your hunt, GotFrank... I struck out at 2 Tuesday Morning stores the previous weekend.

Comment

Working...
            X