Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Series: Fireball Beach Singles: 05/31/2018 and found in Florida Target 7/25/18

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Series: Fireball Beach Singles: 05/31/2018 and found in Florida Target 7/25/18

Thanks for the heads-up about the new Fireball Beach singles, Jerrod Darrow...

Listed on eBay by a UK seller...

https://www.ebay.com/i/312145339157?...r=610837245414

I'm interested in Michael Rotor, the View Zeen Next Generation racer... But it's $11.93 plus $13.26 shipping to the US from the UK...

I don't see myself buying the complete set... at least that's what I'm telling myself... I don't know yet if these are new Cars (with sand) or if the card is the only thing new... If I find them in the US I might buy them... and if Get Me Collectibles gets them in I might order a few.

What about you? Will you buy any of the new Fireball Beach singles? Let us know where you find them - like I said, these are on sale by a UK-based eBay seller... my guess is the seller found them in a UK store.
    Next Gen View Zeen Fireball Beach singles

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

ok, i,ll have a look, not sure where to start tho, asda living might be candidate or entertainer, dont have a morrisons

Comment

i,ll get ru5ty to look too, hes good at chasing stuff

Comment

Update... I saw a photo of a "loose" McQueen today on eBay... it appears that these have "sand" on area of the Car near the tires... the more I think about it, this may be the first Cars 3 series along the lines of the Cars 2 Neon/Ice/Carbon/Carnival series...

Good luck hunting, boogity and ru5ty and others... let us know what you find.

Here's a description:
        "Have endless fun with these exciting Fireball Beach Racers die-cast vehicles from Disney Pixar Cars!

Bring the excitement to life with these cool die-cast character cars. Each car is a 1:55 replica of the popular character from Disney Pixar Cars with Fireball Beach styling. Start a collection or expand an existing one with these cool die-cast favourite Cars characters."

Codes:
        Danny Swervez: FVF65
        Jackson Storm: FWG34
        Lightning McQueen: FVF66
        Dinoco Cruz: FVF62

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

And it looks like a Fireball Beach 4 pack is coming soon with a first look at HJ Hollis... Thanks to Andrew Buoy for posting on the PCD Facebook page.

Here's the link on Amazon.de (the German Amazon site):

https://www.amazon.de/Disney-Cars-FT...Fireball+beach

The price is 37.99 Euros shipped in Germany.

The release date is June 16, 2018 - the one year anniversary of the US theatrical release of Cars 3.

Comment

These are available now to smaller retailers in the UK not sure if any of the big stores will be stocking them.

They come in cases of 12 and the first case contains 2 Jackson Storms, 2 LMQ and 1 each of the others in the photo.
            These are more expensive than the standard cars singles, the standard UK retail price is Ł8.49 (approx $11) for these compared to Ł6.79 (approx $8.82) for main singles.

Comment

Thank you for letting us know the details, StuartW... I'm not surprised that they cost more than the regular singles - we've seen the same thing with the other specialty series (Neon Racers, Ice Racers, Carbon Racers, and Carnival Racers)...

Did you happen to buy any of them? I can see myself buying one of each but I might buy the 4 pack and not buy the McQueen, Jackson, and Cruz singles... until I get more display cases I've not been opening many Cars 3 Cars.

Again, thank you!

Comment

July 25, 2018... they've been found at a Target in Florida.

DPCI is 087-07-0494... Price is $4.99 plus tax each.

The reset is supposed to take effect Sunday July 29.

Good luck!
                Attached Files

Comment

The Fireball Beach singles and 4 packs have been found today (July 26, 2018) in Arizona, Florida, Illinois, and Texas... there are also listings on eBay from sellers in California... I may go look on Sunday.

The DPCI for the 4 pack is 087-07-4912 - thank you to Alpheratz Jones from the PCD Facebook group.
                  The DPCI for the new singles is 087-07-0494 - that has been confirmed on receipts - thank you Christy Byers from the PCD Facebook group.

Comment

I've received a few Fireball Beach Cars from friends... I've yet to see in stores.

I'll add more photos as I open and as I take photos of the back... Not pictured are Danny (which I should pick up from a friend this weekend) and Mater (which I haven't bought yet).

Comment

September 12, 2018: - there have been multiple reports of the Fireball Beach Rich Mixon and Guido/Luigi singles being found at Target stores in California and Oregon... I'll see if I can get permission to post the photos.

FBRMGL.jpg
                      Found by Omar... on the way to me... Chris
                      Attached Files

Comment

It's the Cash Grab 500. "Racers" Guido & Luigi for the win, yeah! Waiting for Fireball Beach Lizzie before I get on board. ;-)

Comment

New Fireball Beach racers singles and 4 packs are in different parts of the country... I got the 2 latest singles from a friend in California yesterday so I'm caught up for the time being.

And I received the new 4 pack with Triple Dent loose a few weeks ago... I understand that the Cruz and McQueen are variants from the first 4 pack... I'll have to find and check them out.

Comment

US Target stores have discontinued carrying the Fireball Beach Racers... both the singles and 4 packs are gone... I found singles at a Marshall's store on Monday (Marshall's is part of the TJX family along with TJ Maxx (TK Maxx in the UK)) and left them... the Fan Favorite series has replaced the Fireball Beach series at Target.

Comment

Working...
                            X