It's Contest Time: June 2, 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Contest Time: June 2, 2018

It's contest time! Thanks to Eli Davies at Get Me Collectibles, we are giving away a Deluxe Case K featuring Van Scanlane, Sarge with Cannon, and Roscoe! You may enter the contest once by posting an entry as a reply to this post and once as a reply to the contest topic on the pixarcarsdiecast.com Facebook page.

To enter, post like my sample contest entry that will follow this post... include a photo of a Car or Plane in your collection (can include more than 1 Car or Plane in your photo) and a sentence mentioning your favorite diecast or character... your picture does not have to be of your favorite character or diecast.

The deadline to enter the contest is Sunday June 9, 2018 at 6 pm Eastern time... the winner will be selected by a random drawing... shipping charges are the responsibility of the prize winner.

Thank you, Get Me Collectibles for an awesome prize!
    Part of the Prize

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Contest entry... here is a picture of a customPixarCarsDiecast.com racer... my favorite Cars character is El Materdor.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Contest entry... my favorite Cars character is McQUEEN, he started it all for me...the FRENCH GASKITS that came in a bag from overseas is in my collection and was a VERY SPECIAL Christmas gift from my wife. Pictured borrowed from Take5 since mine is now in a safety deposit box. Thank You Chris for this contest!

Comment

Contest entry...the pic is Big Al, couple of circus cars, and a really bad mcqueen Chinese knock off. Got my money back on that one.
        My favorite (s) are all of the infield rvs from cars1. I'm happy they're making more.

Comment

Lurker who finally signed up. My favorite character is Doc Hudson. Pictured is the last lighting I picked up this week.

Comment

Contest entry: a pic of Flo .. my favorite is Chick Hicks!!

Comment

My favorite is not a car , nor a plane, but a train. Trev is it.

Comment

The deadline to enter the contest has passed... I will be getting ready to do the drawing... Thank you to all who entered and to Get Me Collectibles for a great prize donation.

Comment

The winner of the Deluxe Case K from Get Me Collectibles is Draco Red who entered the contest on the PixarCarsDiecase.com Facebook group... thanks to all 34 entries... Thank you Get Me Collectibles for a great prize donation.

Comment

Working...
                  X