Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Launcher Speedy Comet found at Walmart (June 7, 2018)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Launcher Speedy Comet found at Walmart (June 7, 2018)

Speedy Comet, the Cars 3 Piston Cup racer sponsored by Blinkr, has been found as a launcher at multiple Walmart stores in Texas today... at least one is listed on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-VHTF-20...UAAOSwVxtbGAvn

UPC is 887961558739.... Code is FHL79 but we knew that from the release of Brian Spark and Floyd Mulvihill.

I'm not about to bid on this... but I'm glad to see a new Car is coming.

Are you?

Ryan "Inside" Laney is the next generation version of Blinkr.

I expect to see new Cars soon - after all, we are almost at the one year anniversary of the release of the Cars 3 movie in theaters in the US.

Chris
    Speedy Comet launcher

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Speaking of anniversaries, today is the 12th anniversary of the first Cars. I live in a different time zone, so that’s why it happens tomorrow for US friends.

Anyways, onto the topic: Finally! I can’t wait to get him, since I have Brian and Floyd launchers.

Comment

Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
      Speaking of anniversaries, today is the 12th anniversary of the first Cars. I live in a different time zone, so that’s why it happens tomorrow for US friends.

Anyways, onto the topic: Finally! I can’t wait to get him, since I have Brian and Floyd launchers.
      Great post, SamB2003! It was June 10, 2006 that the first Cars movie was released... Happy 12th Anniversary, Cars!

I agree with you, I'm looking forward to finding the new Speedy Comet launcher... another eBay seller has it for $79.99 on buy it now... I don't need it that badly.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'm interested in this one, but won't get it unless my son is also interested in it, which is a fair bet since the nextgen version is his favorite care right now.

Comment

The good news is the Speedy Comet Launcher is available on Amazon... the bad news is it's $21.13.

Here's the US link - those of you in other countries may be able to see it by changing amazon.com to what matches your country.

https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Speedy...dp/B0751FF5KR/

Comment

Working...
          X