Coming Soon: Thomasville Racing Legends Cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Soon: Thomasville Racing Legends Cars

Fillmore1234 has been mentioning these on the PCD Facebook group as coming soon to Walmart in the US... but it appears that new paint jobs of some of the Cars 3 Cars that pay tribute to the old legends of Thomasville are coming soon.

This photo is a screen capture of an online ad from BigW stores in Australia.

I like the Ransburg Fabulous Lightning McQueen... not sure if I'll buy the others.

Chris
    BigWAd_061318

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

They were just found in packaging by a Australian Facebook user in Sydney Big W. I’ll try to get a pic.

Comment

These are now listed on the Walmart.com website but they are not available to order or purchase online.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Pi...ueen/600346304

This is my favorite one of the bunch:

Jackson Storm is pretty cool too:

It looks like these are going to be taking the pegs that the Demo Derby Cars singles have been taking for the past year.

It looks like there are 6 of them in the first "wave" (release)... the artwork on the card is nice but they are all McQueen.

Please let us know when you find them in a store.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Picked up these guys today, Big W Australia, missed the Fabulous LMQ. I like all of them, nice vintage racing colours and livery with funny product slogans. The clear plastic blisters have a cool little feature - etched pattern on the sides to resemble the wooden planks to make old signs. Hope they release more in future waves, even better if they do some classic cars.
        Last edited by Bombolo; 06-21-2018, 03:31 AM.

Comment

2 more photos

Comment

Awesome finds, Bombolo! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to these... thank you for sharing your photos with us.

Comment

July 19, 2018... FYI... a friend in Florida just found 4 of these new singles at a Walmart store... I'll post the photo after I receive permission.

I was ho-hum about these when I first learned about them... but now, I can't wait!

Comment

July 19, 2018... FYI... a friend in Florida just found 4 of these new singles at a Walmart store...

I was ho-hum about these when I first learned about them... but now, I can't wait!

Photo used by permission.

Comment

Much cooler than the Fireball Beach series IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                    Much cooler than the Fireball Beach series IMO.
                    I agree, GotFrank.

According to people from Australia, the 12 Car case assortment is:

Jackson Storm - x3
                    Reb Meeker (#36) - x1
                    Fabulous Lightning McQueen with metallic finish - x2
                    Herb Curbler - x2
                    Ponchy Wipeout -x2
                    Cal Weathers - x2

Comment

And intentionally short packed... Shocked that it's not the metallic McQ.

Comment

rpag found a complete box of 12 in central Pennsylvania over the weekend... they've also been found in Georgia... I've had no luck finding them near me.

Comment

This might be old news but I’m new here. I’ve been collecting cars for youngest son who just loves them!
                          We found this collection today at Walmart just outside of Philadelphia.

Comment

Originally posted by Cars4mywarrior View Post
                            This might be old news but I’m new here. I’ve been collecting cars for youngest son who just loves them!
                            We found this collection today at Walmart just outside of Philadelphia.
                            Welcome to the PCD website, Cars4mywarrior! Congratulations on your nice find - I'm glad your son likes them... some parts of the country are receiving plenty of the Thomasville racers - others have yet to receive any... I have only seen Thomasville Racers at 4 different Walmart stores and have yet to find Reb Meeker (aka Gasprin) in a store... I track them on Brickseek - some stores appear to have gotten the Thomasville Racers but have yet to put them out.

This link is for the Lightning McQueen with metallic paint:
                            https://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Pi...ueen/600346304

I haven't found a link for the Reb Meeker (Gasprin) Thomasville racer.

Comment

Working...
                            X