Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Precision Series Mack is here (June 25, 2018)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precision Series Mack is here (June 25, 2018)

June 25, 2018... mail call... thanks to Eli Davies and Get Me Collectibles, Precision Series Mack from Cars 3 is in the house... here are some pictures:

I love how the hood opens to show the engine... looks like rubber tires/tyres.

Here is the back of the card:

There are 4 Mack in the case and no other Precision Series Cars... is Mattel finally wising up? No pegwarmers in this case?

The UPC is 887961559200
    The case is FLJ40-9993
    The date on the case is 0818 - the 81st day of 2018

Get Me Collectibles does have more of these available for those of you who'd like to order... I'm not sure what stores are going to be carrying these in the US... While Toys R US carried the first case, they will be completely shut down in the US by this Friday... I've seen a few Precision Series singles at Meijer... Amazon has had a few but they usually don't do a real good job of packing Cars when it comes to packages.

I will be opening one of my 2 up one of these days.

I believe the next Precision Series item to be released is going to be Lizzies Curio Shop.

Many thanks, Get Me Collectibles!

Chris
    Precision Series Mack

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

wonder if these will show up in the uk sometime?

Comment

>June 25 2027
      thats a very long way to go for the year. It should be June 25, 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
        >June 25 2027
        thats a very long way to go for the year. It should be June 25, 2018.
        Thanks for bringing the mistyped date to our attention, SamB2003... My fingers were on the wrong keys... would you believe I did it on purpose to see if anyone would notice and comment? Oh well.

I still haven't opened my PS Mack yet... I intend to do that sometime.. you can't fully see and appreciate the beauty of the diecast while it's in the box.

I edited the date in my lead post to reflect the correct year... Thank you!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
        X