July 7, 2018 - It's Contest Time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 7, 2018 - It's Contest Time!

July 7, 2018... It's contest time! Many thanks to Omar Sran for creating and donating a small playmat to use as a prize... I've seen pictures of his playmats and they are very nice... one lucky prize winner will be receiving one of his small playmats as a prize.

To enter, simply post a reply similar to my sample contest entry that states the name of your favorite Piston Cup racer from either the first Cars movie or from the Cars 3 movie and includes a photo of one or more Piston Cup racers,

You may enter once on the Facebook group page and once on the website (I will add the link to the website topic)... entries will be accepted up until 8 pm Eastern time on Tuesday July 17... The winner will be chosen during a random drawing.

All shipping costs are the responsibility of the prize winner.

Thank you for a great prize donation, Omar... I would like to add one of your playmats to my collection - it would be great to use to stage photos.

Attached Files
    Playmat contest prize Playmat contest prize Playmat contest prize by Omar

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Sample contest entry... My favorite Piston Cup racer is "The King" from the first Cars movie... This picture shows a set of plastic tire Piston Cup racers from Cars that stay in a display case

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

No one is interested in entering the contest and winning the prize shown in the lead post?

Comment

Cool prize, post away folks.

Comment

Come on, there's 80 lurkers on right now... Sign up post & maybe win a prize!

Comment

And the winner of the random drawing is Pamela Gaeding - Wayland... congratulations, Pamela! Many thanks to Omar Sran for the fantastic prize donations.

Comment

Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Working...
              X